Chapter 5

Tom got an owl early in the morning as he was sipping his black coffee. It was from one of his most loyal followers, Julius Alas, he went to school with him and they shared similar thoughts on dark magic, he and Abraxas Malfoy were one of his most loyal followers as he would almost consider them friends.

My Lord, I write to ask you is everything going as planed as nobody heard anything from you since you had left and to inform you that we had captured and killed dozens of mudbloods and few Half-bloods but one of them is barely 12 years old, others suggested to kill him too but I wanted to ask you first.

Julius Alas

As he read the least sentenced he thought a while before writing an answer, he almost caught himself feeling sorry for the boy before writing

Dear Julius, everything is going as planned and we are to meet at Malfoy manor on Septemeber 2nd to discuss what's next for you to do while I'm here, kill the boy and do not feel any remorse for a filthy mudblood no matter the age

Lord Voldemort

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the letter he received Julius Alas felt stupid and disappointed, he had hoped something good was left inside his friend but looks like he was wrong. Tom and him had known each other since first year and were inseparable but in their 5th year he became dark and had gotten more interested in blood supremacy and in becoming immortal. He had some similar interests but not nearly dark as his still he chose this, to follow him but he will never even for him kill an innocent child no matter his blood status. He went to his basement where the boy was kept and sat on the dusty floor next to him, boy was looking at him with tears in his eyes and hatred. Julius killed his father before his eyes.

,,Did you come to kill me too'' boy said quietly with a shaky voice he was looking at the floor not wanting to look Julius In eyes

,,No I came here to take you home I don't kill children, where do you live'' he was ashamed of himself for doing this to a little kid

,,Why would I trust you, you just want to kill the rest of us'' The boy was right and had a valid point, so smart for his age, he had a potential.

,,Look kid, we don't have time for this, now I can find myself what I need or you can tell me'' Boy was quiet for few minutes, Julius was turning around every 3 second worrying someone would find him saving the boy. Finally boy spoke ,,G-godric's Hollow''

,,Alright, take my hand'' Boy took his hand and in another second they were in front of his home, he ran toward the door but Julius stopped him

,,Wait what's your name kid?''

,,Lyall Lupin''

,,Nice to meet you Lyall, I'm Julius Alas, remember my name as I expect you'll want revenge when you get older'' With that he let go of the boy arm and watched as he ran in his mother embrace, he smiled until his mother asked where's his father and boy started to cry along with her. He watched them until they went inside and he took a bag of galleons and left it on the porch. He went home feeling empty and dirty he never felt like this before .

He went to shower and to clear his head, he stood at the door frame of his little sister's room, she was 17 not so little she would say but he will always see her as a 7 year old girl standing next to him at their parents grave. They were killed fighting Grindelwald he felt like their killer today leaving that boy without a father like he was. He took care of his sister ever since two men from the Ministry came to take her after their death, Ministry had information that two children lived alone with no parent or guardians and wanted to put them in a muggle orphanage, that day Julius at only 15 years old committed his first murders and swore he will keep protecting her until he dies. He's worried that now that Tom teaches at Hogwars he will try to make her a Death Eater, he was hiding her from him for a while, Julius talked about her when they were younger but he stopped and hoped Tom won't remember her but now he will even meet her in person. She's leaving tomorrow after they go to buy necessities for school. He sat on her bed next to her and caressed her hair. He will do anything to protect her even fighting Tom.