Chapter 10

Tom was leaving the Malfoy manor and was on his way to Hogwarts, he had to be careful as Dumbledore was already suspicious of him, he whistled as he walked through the empty corridor it was a little intimidating as his whistles echoed thru the castle, only sorce of light was from the candles that were on the cold walls, today he was on duty so he didn't expect anyone to be there or maybe he misjudged, he felt someone watching him, he turned but there was no one, he continued more cautiously , he wondered towards the Astronomy Wing of Hogwarts where the Room of Requirement was. As he was prepared to access it he heard a quiet and short scream of a girl he didn't even need to see her to know that it was miss Alas, he started walking toward her to scare her to leave or move further away from he so he can disappear from her sight, he came back in front of the wall and in the middle of it appeared a dusty door. He opened them and got in the room he needed and the door behind him disappeared leaving nothing as they never existed as much as he wanted to see her he had something more important to do, he didn't like it, he didn't like that he felt a need to see her, to touch her skin, to pull her by that long hair of hers. It was scaring him, it made him feel weak because he wanted her so much, she was just a girl, a very young girl, she was just 16 and he was much older than her. He had many woman in his life, he used them and tossed them away like garbage not caring that he broke their hearts but with her he fells like she's made out of glass and if he does something wrong to her, if he hurts her she's shatter. Violet is so innocent, so pure, so good and he's the opposition of that, it's said that opposite hearts always attract each other but how come his wicked heart skips a beat when a girl he barely knows passes by.

He was surrounded with old chairs, mirrors, tables old books all piled on top of each other forming large piles around the room, there were no windows and no light in the room so he casted Lumos and with his wand walked around, there was a couch in one corner and a fireplace he remembers spending time here as a student reading books from the forbidden section, he lit the fireplace and sat down wiping the dust off the cushions. He was looking at the blazing fire feeling it's warmth on his cold cheeks. The crackling and sizzling disturbed the silence, he enjoyed watching the fire consume the little embers and turn them to ash with so little effort, the flames could be seen in his eyes as a reflection of having an evil disposition or harmful, malicious intentions.

He took a white box Julius gave him from his pocket and opened it again admiring the beauty of the diadem now containing a part of his soul. He didn't want to leave it here as he only got the hold of it, he searched a good while for that diadem. He got up and began strolling around the large space searching where to leave his precious treasure, he decided it was for the best to leave it in a pile, somewhere someone could hardly find it, Tom moved a couple of books putting the box on their place and then covering her with some strange objects that surrounded him. He then decided that he'll prepare for his class here, he felt some comfort in those cold walls, this is the place where he decided his whole future, more than 10 years ago he sat at this exact place and read about hocruxs, here he named himself Lord Voldemort and met with his first death eaters, he felt like stepping in his childhood room and all of those memories flooded him.

Tom was hurriedly walking to his class as he again wanted to arrive early so he can settle in peace. He was unsuccessful in the action as he ended up sleeping in the Room of Requirement so he had to be careful when leaving so no one would notice him. His first class was with miss Alas, students may have spotted his favoritism towards his former house but he can't seem to care less. Entering the classroom he felt her gaze on his back so he turned and met with her gorgeous eyes and winked at her smoothly so no one would see and began teaching.

She swore he has to be bipolar or crazy or both at the same time, he changes his personality everyday, like he pulls them out of his closet every morning and wears them for a day and then puts on the other for the next one. He hated her from his gut two fricking days ago and now he's winking and smirking at her and a week ago they were laughing at the Astronomy tower together. She had detention with him tonight and she really wanted to spend her Friday evening like that, she has a party to attend to but no she'll sit there for the better half of it and he set it at 8 not 6 but 8 so he can screw her night totally, oh how he was getting on her nerves, he was just jumping from one to another. ,, Today we'll have a verbal quiz just to see what you learned and what we need more focus on, I'll call your name and you'll come to the front of the classroom and preform a spell I tell you to." His captivating and deep voice was also irritating her, why did his voice had so much comfort in it and why was it so attractive when he spoke.,, Ira Wolpers, please stand up and cast a Stinging hex" The girl waved her wand and yelled Jinx,, Good, next is Oliver Fray, cast a Stunning spell" Then it was quiet, we didn't learn that yet but he requested it I knew it was Stupefy but Oliver didn't, he was one of the best Gryffindor students, Tom looked at him ,, Well, c'mon we don't have all day" Oliver stuttered while speaking ,, I- I don't know professor" Everybody was looking at the shaking boy and no one at the professor, no one except me and that's why no one except me noticed an evil grin form on his face, pleased that Oliver didn't know the spell"

I turned to Eve whispering,, He did it on purpose, he's neglecting those of weaker blood status, mostly muggle-borns like Olie. Why? Is he a blood supremacist? How he changed in her eyes since they had met. When you first meet Tom Riddle you are charmed by his looks and intelligence but more you know him, the more his mask falls and you can see his ugliness, his true form. The devil doesn't have clove and hooves when he knock at your door, he's beautiful so you'll let him in. Problem is Violet didn't know him at all, she just observed from a far and what kind of a person he truly is she cannot know but she's worried that her instincts are right as they always are.

Oh he was alluring with does dark eyes, in those in which you could see ,but only if you look for it, glee carefully tamed to not be seen on his face. On his face stood unsatisfied expression maybe more angry even, Oliver was sent to sit and he continued calling out student to the front of the classroom, now asking muggle-borns tougher questions than before and those who were from outstanding, wealthy, pureblood families they were asked somethings first years would know. Like the question he asked me ,,Alas you're next, spell that makes target object extremely durable" I firstly chuckled after simply whispering Dure and casting wanted spell,, What's so amusing miss Alas" I looked up to him insolently ,, The easiness of the given spell" He raised his eyebrows looking down at me,, I see you would like something harder, alright, Patronus Charm" I stood there for good few minutes and was thinking is there enough of a happy memory to summon a patronus, when was she truly happy?

The bell rang and students walked out of the classroom,, Seems you can't do it miss Alas" He had such an awful grin on his face and she was determined to wipe it off,, Wait just a minute more, please sir" She then waved her want in an interesting motion saying Expecto Patronum then a white light surged out of her wand forming an animal it was a bird with large wings she had thought of her last Christmas with her family, she was young but she remembered them putting up the tree and then taking the only family photo she has, it's standing in a frame by her bed, she is in her little red pj's and Julius is dressed up like Santa, her dad is holding her in his lap and her mum is by his side hugging Julius ,, The Albatross, impossible" Tom said in awe with his mouth opened, it's quite pleasing seeing him impressed and astonished. ,, I- Impressive miss Alas" I smiled ,, Well that's nice to hear from the strictest teacher at Hogwarts" He looked at me with narrow eyebrows ,, Sush I'm not that bad, detention is tonight don't forget I'm expecting you at 8 not a minute earlier or later" He got a nod and as I wanted to leave I turned around to look again at his wonder-struck face which just made my day.