Chapter 6

Now

Violet was unpacking her things and admiring her dorm, green color was everywhere as she was in Slytherin, her roommates were quite nice relative to other girls from her house. Her best friend Eve Trawers was the bed next to her and she was funny and nice, there was also Bellatrix and Sage Mallow who was in a war with Bella I think that if she had a chance she would kill her. Sage was in love with Lestrange and hated Bella because they are going to get married after finishing Hogwarts, Lestange is a year older so he'll leave sooner.  

Violet had more friends in here like Molly Prewett her brother Gideon and Theodore Nott he is Mr. Notts son he was at the meeting with my brother he's older than Julius and of course married with a kid They had Theo really young at about 17. Theo is nice when he wants. I was hugging Theo when I saw Tom lurking behind slowing down close to us and speaking to everyone in the common room

,, Hello, I'm professor Riddle and I'll be head of your house and your new DADA professor I hope we'll get along just fine'' I already saw girls drooling and whispers were heard like ,, hes so hot" or ,, oh we'll get along in bed" ugh disgusting I don't understand I mean he's attractive but he's a professor for Merlin's sake. He walked over to us, bent down and whispered to my ear ,, Come here" I looked up at him and then down at my pj's but went along. We went in the empty hall, he leaned back on the wall and looked me up and down before speaking ,, Cute but aren't you cold? Here" He took his coat off and covered me with it, it smelled like him, like notes of vanilla, book pages and cigarettes. He looked at her smelling his coat and felt a smile form on his face, she looked so sweet and innocent like a gentile flower, freckles adorned her along with her honey colored hair. She was the opposite of him. ,,Why did you call me here professor?" Her voice was soft and sweet like candy. ,, Well wanted to hear how do you think my first impression was?" Why was he asking her that? When he talked one would be hypnotized, charmed by his musical and firm voice. ,, Well not too bad you surely got the attention of the girls, some condemning looks from the boys but don't stress 'bout it you'll do just fine" He was glad you could see it on his face, pleased with the answer he got but still was up to tease the girl next to him ,, So got the girls attention, of course I did"

She rolled her eyes at him and walked a bit away from him gesturing for him to follow as he did. She led him to the Astronomy tower and stood close to the edge looking at the clear sky filled with bright stars and the full moon. ,,This is one of my favorite places" He stood next to her making sure there is a little distance between them ,, It was mine also when I was a student back in the day, how was the first night back?" ,,Well it's not over yet but until now was great we still have the feast to attend to, every year we have a party the first weekend so can't wait for it, you settled in?" He looked at her closely getting lost in her dark eyes,, Yeah I got an office close to the dorms if you need anything come by, you should leave, go be with your friends" She looked up at him and said ,, Alright professor" As she was walking away he half yelled ,, And Violet please call me Tom" She nodded speechless and went to her common room not noticing she's still wearing his coat.,, Vi who's coat is that, is it professor Riddles?" her best friend Eve jokingly said but when Violet said yes she stopped smiling,, Wait really, don't let other girls hear they'll rip it off of you after of course murdering you, leave it in our room and come down to play with us"

Tom was in his bed looking at the empty hanger where his coat was supposed to be, he knew it was at hers, what did he think about some young student for Merlin's sake, he is Lord Voldemort he doesn't have crushes but Violet Alas is an interesting individual and he's patiently waiting for his meeting to ask her brother why he hid her from him. He knew he was hiding her for a while, Abraxas had told him but he didn't say anything but now he will.