[!] important note.

♡ , authors note !

♡ , authors note !

- Hello vebs! New scenarios are coming up so please give me some time to finish them, I know that i haven't really been active like i said i would but things are hard right now especially now that I'm close to graduating my senior year and subject will get harder and more time consuming.

I have a lot of drafts and almost gave up this book due to unavailable schedules to finish and also zero motivation. I've been struggling and again, I'm sorry, deeply sorry for my inactivity.

I can't promise that the scenarios will be posted right away or soon but I'll publish them at some point.

I also like to say that I dropped out of the fandom so that's the one of the reason why i stopped publishing in this book but I recently started watching haikyuu again in hopes to help my spirits up and continue publishing and not giving up on this one shot book.

The book is in fixing progress for a long time now, I know.. but due to busy schedule I didn't have the time to work on.

on last thing, since I'm out of ideas atm why don't you guys give me ideas, request and such! It will be a big help. You can also request stories as well, if you've read the titles and I think two of the chapters has "SP" on them means they are special chapters so feel free to comment any ideas you have.

that's all. Changing the topic now, I have a book which is called "endless paralysis" and just like my other books including this one it is also a one shot, every chapter has it's own story to tell, chapter 1 is already posted and i have a lot of drafts there as well so please go check it and leave a comment of your feedback on it. I'm a beginner when writing horror so a feedback from you amazing people will be appreciated! Thank you and happy 2024 everyone.

[This was copy and pasted from my Obey Me Book also titled important note but i changed it up for this book.]

(... as i'm reading and fixing some scenarios on this book, i haven't touched this book since 2022 I'm genuinely concern what i was thinking when making this book i guess i was going for a low effort chaotic books like others (??) it was funny how my brain thought about it but reading it again seemed so.. cringe. so fear no more, I'm fixing them and changing some scenarios.)

)