[x] first thought of you.

Shoyou Hinata

Shoyou Hinata.

" shoot! I'm going to be late!! *Swoosh* *thud* oh my! Someone fell... Oh it's a girl.. she's very pretty.. i have to help her"

" i'm in class right now and i can't seem to get rid of her in my thoughts... She's pretty and overall very cute.."

Tobio Kageyama.

" Arg... Boke!! Stupid vending machine! Why won't you work!... o-oh.. A girl just ask me if im okay... should i answer back.. i..."

" she hands me my milk and walked away i didn't even ask her name yet good thing i saw her ID... (Y/n) (L/n).. cute"

Nishinoya Yuu.

" oh there's (f/n) and his with...a girl? A-ah! She looks so pretty!! i wonder if i could talk to her..."

" SHOOT! She caught me staring.. but instead being creep out by me.. she smiled.. and she look more prettier when she smiles..."

Koushi Sugawara.

" i didn't knew hinata had a big sister.. i thought he was the first child. Anyways her sister looks very beautiful and she seem like a nice person.."

"(Y/n) (L/n).. Huh what cute name... i can't seem to take my eyes off her.. considering how beautiful she is.. is this love at first sight..? Oh wait! She's looking! Gah!"

Kei Tsukishima.

"Another short person has added.. tch.. (Y/n) (L/n) huh tch.."

"Considering how short she is, shes also short temper and easily get pissed and i don't know why but i love how she look like when she's pissed haha.. How fun."

(I'm so sorry Tall people don't come after me TwT)

Yamaguchi Tadashi.

"A-ah.. a pretty girl help me.. omg s-she's so pretty!! I feel my face heating up...oh no she notice! W-wait.. she just smiled.. omg s-she's even prettier when s-smiling.."

"she ask me to be her f-f-friend... i... she's smiling again and giggling.. she's so cute... oh w-wait the blond tall guy.. is calling her.. o-oh she have to go.. i'll thank them when i meet them.."

Kuroo Tetsuro.

"Kenma's half hot sister eh? How come i didn't knew she had a beautiful hot sister.. damn i think this is my lucky day~"

"She's so hot and so adorable with her short height~ eh.. she's looking back at me.. heh.. i guess this is my lucky day.. jack pot"

Kenma kozume.

"H-huh.. w-who's this.. TheInfamous_y/n00..? She said hey...? O-oh this the first time someone complimented me by gaming.. she's also a good gamer.."

"a-ah! TheInfamous_y/n00?? Oh wait her n-name is.. (L/n) (Y/n).. i d-didn't knew a gamer would be very p-pretty and c-cute.. I.."

Tooru Oikawa.

"oh~ who's this pretty lady at the back looking pretty cute~ Damn.. i didn't knew she's a cold one huh~ never fear because I AM HERE! and i will not give up."

"ouch! How dare she hit me in the head! She's like iwa-chan! Grr.. But i will not give up one her! Beside she's insteresting.."

Koutarou Bokuto.

"HEY HEY HEY!! who's this beautiful pretty lady beside akaashi.. oh so she's his cousin i see~ and she's so adorable, beautiful, pretty and not to mention adorable! Wait did i said that twice? Oh well it's all true anyways~"

"ohh! Ohh!! Akaashi!! You cousin's smile is so adorable!! I just wanna hug her! Ohh she's smiling again- WAIT! she's looking at me i.. I- Gahhh!"

 I- Gahhh!"