[x] catching feelings.

Shouyou Hinata

Shouyou Hinata.

"(Y/n) looks so pretty.. the first time I saw her I felt something tingle in my heart seeing her (h/c) (h/l) hair, Her beautiful (e/c) eyes and best part she's a little short than I am and that made her one hundred times cuter! S-should I c-confess..? What If she doesn't like me back...? I... No! I'll confess to her after school and there's no backing up now!"

(Sorry for tall readers. (H/c)-Hair color, (H/l)-Hair length, (e/c)- eye color)

Kageyama Tobio.

"She come's everyday here at the vending machine to get what she want and not to mention she always help me everytime this stupid machine won't work she always did this trick I can't seem to do it but it always work for her..I wonder how..hmm not to mention I kinda felt something everytime I see her, I seem to stare at her while she does the trick and her (e/c) eyes looks so pretty... W-wait wait wait... D-do.. I have a crush on her!!? NONSENSE!! Wait do I...? If so.. I'll try to confess next time we meet.."

Nishinoya Yuu.

"The first time I saw her well let's just just she's very very pretty like kiyoko-san but there's something different about her.. like I do like kiyoko-san but this new feeling I have felt everytime I see her it's like my stomach had butterflies and she makes me happy and shy and all of that stuff..wait do I like her!!?.. wait wait wait... No no no that's not right!!! I don't like her!!!.. I love her.. yeah that's the right word!"

Koushi Sugawara.

"It's no surprise that I have a tiny crush on her.. she's adorable, she's kind, funny, sweet and overall very friendly and caring... I take it back I don't have a tiny crush on her.. I have a huge crush on her. The way her (e/c) eyes sparkle and the way she smile is just so breath taking and I can't seem to concentrate everytime she's there smiling genuinely at me.. I-i'll confess to her and make her my girlfriend... I hope Hinata doesn't mind.."

Tsukishima Kei.

"How do I put this... This pipsqueak making me feel something tingly inside and I don't like it.. not one bit. Grrrr... She better fix this or I'm going to smash my lips to her... Wait what!? No.. this don't mean... I.. no.. tch that pipsqueak made me fall for her.. tch tch tch she'll pay for this later...heh"

Tadashi Yamaguchi.

"She seems pretty nice n-not to mention she's also very pretty.. everytime I see her I can't help m-myself but b-blush and feel bubbly inside L-like I w-wasn't her to be w-with me f-forever.. i-it's just I'm happy that I'm h-her friend.. tho.. I w-wish we we're m-more than f-friends.. i-i have a c-cruzh on her s-since the day she help me w-with bullies back w-when we we're still kids.. I hope she l-likes me back.."

Kuroo Tetsuro.

"Do I really need to confess to her that I have a crush on her? It's so obvious that I do like come on! I've been picking on her since day 1 when I first met her! Tho kenma keeps pulling her away like I would hurt her or something. A pretty lady like her should be treated like a queen and I'll treat her that once I got her around my arms but for now I'll treat her like a princess and when she's mine I'll treat her like a queen. Easy peasy... Maybe.."

Kenma Kozume.

" She's so c-cool.. she's really g-good at videogames... I don't know what c-came over me and j-just allowed her to hangout with me.. not to m-mention i a-ask for her number w-which was rare for me... D-do I L-like her..? I... I think I do.. o-oh no.. Kuroo i-is Already picking on h-her I should c-confess.. b-before Kuroo do.."

Tooru Oikawa.

"This is a Feisty one... Heh how interesting..she doesn't seem to care or  not even interested in knowing who am I.. don't get me wrong even if I got her she's still uninterested on me. I keep texting her and picking on her through text and she sometimes reply but mostly she leave me on read.. If I'm gonna be honest she's very pretty and I want her and I'll make her mine."

Bokuto koutaro.

"Oya Oya~ she's so adorable! Not to mention very friendly.. she isn't like akaashi well..both of their personalities have similarities but overall very different she's more open and she even called me senpai! And the way she called me that is so adorable! I like her! And if I say I like her I do like her so I'll ask her out later!"

both of their personalities have similarities but overall very different she's more open and she even called me senpai! And the way she called me that is so adorable! I like her! And if I say I like her I do like her so I'll ask her out later!"