[x] second meeting.

Shoyou Hinata

Shoyou Hinata.

it was lunch time and you were a shy person and you don't have that many friends

you were currently standing in the cafeteria with a tray of food while looking around to find a empty seat but then you felt a tap on your shoulder

you look at the person who tap on your shoulder. It was Hinata "Hey come seat with us" he said with a cute smile you nodded happily and followed him

you guys found a table but there's someone sitting it was a boy with black hair and was drinking some milk. hinata introduce you to the boy named kageyama.

he ask for your number before lunch ended.

Tobio Kageyama.

It was the same place where you two first meet. The vending machine wasn't working properly and his milk was stuck so you did your trick and was about to walk off again until he stops you.

he thanked you and ask for your name and you told him and he introduce himself as well, after the introduction he then ask for your number and you gave it to him and you two went on your seperate ways.

Nishinoya Yuu.

You were walking past by the gym when everything went black for a few seconds, you open your eyes to see the lov- i mean nishinoya.

he said sorry and ask for your number so he could treat you out as his apology and to get to know you better.

Koushi Sugawara.

Hinata invited you again to watch his practice, you agreed. you were currently on your way to the gym when someone called you from behind you then turn around to look at the person and it was suga!

you two said your hello's and walk together to the gym. You can't help but notice that suga keeps looking at you but you brushed it off.

By the end of the practice suga ask for your number.

Kei Tsukishima.

The next day you were handing out towels and water to the team again so tsuki had the opportunity to keep teasing you.

You were getting annoyed but all of a sudden you smirk and had a idea. you decided to go with the flow and tease him back. Which he didn't expect but at the end of it he ask your number and teases you more.

"Damn you Tall ass lamp post salt shaker!"

Yamaguchi Tadashi.

Tadashi was with tsuki when suddenly someone called tsuki, it was you who called tsuki, the two then turn around to face you.

Tsuki was happy to see you for a long time but he woudn't admit and didn't wanted to show it meanwhile tadashi was a happy bean and his cheeks was blushing a little.

You guys decided to hang out and while you three were hanging out, tadashi was very happy, He later ask your number and you guys go on your seperate ways.

Kuroo Tetsuro.

Guess, who's picking on you. correct. It's Kuroo.

You were with kuroo and kenma playing video games until someone started teasing you in a flirty way. Kenma glared at kuroo and ask him to speak to him privately "Stop picking on my sister kuroo..." kenma said while continuing to glare at him.

"Can't promise that kenma" he sat next to you with a goofy teasing smile as kenma facepalm and tries to keep kuroo away from you.

but at the end he successfully got your number.

( Kenma rn: ヽ('Д')ノ )

Kenma kozume.

you two meet again by bumping into eachother because kenma's face was glued to his game! He help you get up and you two played games.

until Kuroo snatches your's and kenma's game. "No games, until you two eat-" Kuroo started blabbering.

You two decided to eat to shut him up and after eating kuroo have back your and kenma's game and you two played again.

at the end he ask for your number and ask you to hang out with him next time to play games.

Tooru Oikawa.

You were being dragged by your friend again to go see oikawa. You saw the flatass again and he won't stop bothering you.

you hit his head many times but it won't work so you gave your number to shut him up and he did shut up but your phone won't.

he keeps texting you non-stop. You thought to yourself why did you even gave away your number.

Koutarou Bokuto.

You decided to watch their practice again. You arrive at the gym seeing your cousin akaashi sighing deeply. You went to him and ask him "what's wrong?"

"Oh.. it's just bakuto having his emo phase..." akaashi said while sighing deeply "oh.." you looked at bakuto who was facing a wall.

You then walk up to him and tap him in the shoulder, he looked at you, you smiled and ask if he was okay. He turn around to face you and stare at you for a couple of minutes with a pouting mouth.

You smiled "Everything will be alright bakuto-senpai." His mood quickly change

"AKAASHI!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT YOUR COUSIN CALLED ME SENPAI!!" He shouted at akaashi, you giggled at his sudden change of mood.