TWENTY SIX

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

I stood on the elevator watching the numbers of the floors increase until it stopped on mine

I stood on the elevator watching the numbers of the floors increase until it stopped on mine. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Pussy was still wet and all.

That's how you know a time was had.

I stepped out bubbly—floating from my day with Prince Charming and stopped in my tracks once I reached Q's door and seen a white gift box wrapped in a cute burgundy satin ribbon.

I swear this man made me want to slide my back down the wall, kicking and giggling—I smile to myself ear to ear and picked it up —it weighed barely anything.

I walked in the house and locked the door behind me. The place was quiet as always the LED lights were left on giving the space a dark blue tint. Did he get one of his men to leave it at the door?

Why wouldn't he just give it to me in the car?

My mind wonders as I happily made my way to my room feeling my heart flutter at the possibilities of what it could be. I sat the box down on my bed and changed out my clothes into a pair of biker shorts and a t-shirt then grabbed my phone to text him.

You really are full of surprises Mr.Valentini

I wasted no time unwrapping the ribbon and lifting the lid— inside was a card along with an envelope taped to the bottom of the box. Well, I see now why  It was so damn light. I grabbed the card and unfolded it up.

You can't erase me Asia. You can hide all you want but you won't get far.

I promise you'll lose everything you love before you walk away from me.

Including your life.

Till death do us part, remember?

A cold eerie feeling rang through my body at the words in front of me. Including your life

No.

This can't be happening

why won't he just leave me the fuck alone.

My heart began to pound in my chest, immediately bringing back unwanted memories. I let the note fall out my hands and reached at the bottom of the box with shaky fingers and picked up the envelope, I opened it Slowly not liking any of this...A photo?

I screamed out in agony as tears fell down my face—my chest caved in and the photo fell from my hands onto the floor. I walked backwards away from the box in fear. What— is this?