Ch. 9 ~ I Was a Teenage Abomination

As the new week dawned, Luz found herself once again on the way to the set for filming "I Was a Teenage Abomination." Camila drove her, the car enveloped in a tense silence that mirrored the lingering disappointment from the recent school incident. Luz stared out the window, the weight of her own disappointment in herself pressing down on her.

The car pulled up to the familiar Hollywood studio, and Luz stepped out, her mind still preoccupied with the events of the past week. The set, bustling with activity. She hesitated for a moment before entering, bracing herself for the challenges of the day.

On set, crew members rushed around, preparing for the day's shoot. Dana, the director, greeted Luz with a smile, seemingly unaware of the turmoil within the young actor. The makeup and wardrobe teams set to work, transforming Luz into her character for the day's scenes.

Camila, having accompanied Luz to set, lingered in the background, unsure of how to breach the strained silence that had settled between them. The unspoken tension weighed on both mother and daughter, each grappling with their own disappointment and frustration.

As Luz stood on the set, waiting for her scene to begin, she couldn't shake the feeling of letting everyone down – not just at school but also in the eyes of her mother. The realization that her actions had consequences beyond the immediate moment echoed in her mind.

Luz stepped into the dressing room, her mind clouded. The atmosphere felt heavy, the mirrors reflecting a version of herself that carried the weight of self-doubt.

Bianca observed Luz's demeanor and decided to approach the situation delicately. "Hey, Luz. Tough morning?"

Luz sighed, running a hand through her hair, "Yeah, you could say that. Everything just feels off."

Bianca nodded sympathetically, "We all have those days. But you know what they say – the show must go on."

As Bianca started working on Luz's makeup, the room remained in a somewhat somber silence. The usual banter and light-hearted chatter were noticeably absent. Bianca, sensing Luz's need for space, focused on her job, subtly hoping to lift her spirits through the transformation.

"Sometimes a new look can help change your perspective," Bianca remarked.

Luz looked at herself in the mirror she was a different version than the girl she was at home. Luz managed a small smile, appreciating the effort. "Maybe you're right. A little change might be what I need."

As the makeup application continued, the wardrobe team entered the room, offering  silent support. Jed, Led, and Ned went about their tasks with precision, aware that today was not the usual upbeat and lively atmosphere.

Teddy approached Luz with a gentle smile. "I know today might be a bit tough, but remember, the team is here for you."

Luz nodded. With the makeup and wardrobe process complete, Luz looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was in her costume she wasn't Luz anymore she was Luz the human from the Owl House

Luz formed her lips into a smile "Thanks guys" As Luz prepared to leave for the set, the dressing room team exchanged supportive glances

Luz stared down at the pavement before her lost in her mind her feet moving mindlessly one after the other Luz thought she was getting better she was changing maybe she could have made friends but no one wants to be friends with the queen of chaos.

Luz stepped onto the set, greeted kindly by the crew and production team Eda and King were already present, Eda was playing with the child tossing him in the air and making him feel like he was an airplane