Ch 10 ~ I Was a Teenage Abomination pt. 2

As Dana's voice echoed through the set, signaling the readiness for the next scene, Luz and Willow quickly assumed their positions, eagerly awaiting the unfolding events. The atmosphere began to quiet as the cast and crew prepared for filming.

Amity walked back onto set. Despite Luz's attempt to extend a friendly gesture, Amity remained aloof, brushing past her without acknowledging the gesture.

Luz, undeterred, tried to initiate a conversation. "Hey, Amity! How's it going?" she asked with a friendly smile.

Amity, however, seemed focused on her role, sparing Luz only a brief, indifferent glance. The tension between them lingered in the air, adding an intriguing layer to the unfolding scene.

Dana, with her authoritative presence, called out, "Action!"

"Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail. Pathetic!"

The abomination class at Hexside High was filled with an air of fear as students gathered with their creations. The Abomination Teacher scrutinized each creation with disdain, casting judgment upon the extras.

"The biggest abominations are all of you!" declared the Abomination Teacher, his words reverberating through the classroom like a harsh verdict. "If the next abomination is a failure, everyone gets extra homework for a month!"

The announcement elicited groans and grumbles from the students.

"Extra homework? Not again!" complained a male student.

The Abomination Teacher, clearing his throat with an air of authority, continued, "And the next one to come up is..."

Amity, exuding confidence, interrupted, "Excuse me, sir, but I am ready to present my abomination. Rise!"

With a groan, Amity's creation emerged from the pot, striking a pose under her command.

Chuckles emanated from the actor. "I've always saved the best for last, Amity. You'll have to wait your turn. How about... Willow."

Dismissive comments circulated among the students.

"Not Half‐a‐Witch," remarked a male student.

"Great. Homework for a month," sighed a female student.

Luz, ever optimistic, peeked out of her pot. "Don't listen to them, Willow. We can do this." Willow offered a small smile and nodded, wheeling her pot to the front of the room with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"Uh... Abomination, rise," Willow commanded.

In a dramatic fashion, Luz punched the lid off and jumped out, presenting herself with a triumphant "Ta‐da!" that drew gasps from the entire room.

"Abomination, bow," directed Willow.

Luz, grunting theatrically, complied with a "Blah!"

The Abomination Teacher, amused by the unexpected performance, chimed in. "Very impressive. But does it speak?"

Luz, embracing the role of the abomination, quipped, "Uh, I may be your abomination, but you're my a‐mom‐ination."

The clever wordplay elicited coos and laughter from the students.

"A‐mom‐ination! Splendid wordplay. A plus!" praised the Abomination Teacher as the students erupted into cheers. The bell screamed, bringing an end to class and the scene.

The next set was quickly set up, and the cameras rolled again.

The Abomination Teacher, impressed by Willow's unexpected success, commended her with enthusiasm. "Wonderful work today, Willow. Looks like we have a new top student."