S2 : Episode 6

❝Hello there, my Sunghoon

❝Hello there, my Sunghoon.❞ A tall yet beautiful girl greeted the younger Park. She then hugged the Park.

❝Hello too, Elena.❞ Sunghoon greeted back but with a cold tone. She pulled out of the hug and pouted and slap his chest.

❝You're so cold with me today, I don't like it.❞ Her gaze then landed on Sunghoon's back, where Yuzuki was hiding. Her eyes lit up and that made her smirk when she smelled the Yamasaki.

❝I didn't know you brought a food today. Was it for me, you're so kind.❞ She said sweetly and her nails became long, ready to take away the Yamasaki.

Unfortunately for Elena, she was stopped by Sunghoon by blocking. ❝Stay out of it, Elena.❞ Jay said and gestured the both of Sunghoon and Yuzuki to finally enter the school. Sunghoon hold her hand and entered and Yuzuki was welcomed by the large hall with a beautiful chandelier on the tall ceiling.

❝Whoa!❞

Sunghoon smiled. ❝Welcome to Lynx Premier Academy, Yuki.❞ He said and they went to Sunghoon's classroom since they were about to late to class.

Once they arrived, the noise and the chaotic students stopped at teasing or even doing anything when they saw Sunghoon. All of them cleaned up their mess and arranged back the table to a proper one. Once they were done, they stood straight and bowed to the pureblood.

❝It's good to see you today, young master.❞

Once they greeted, all of them sat back at their seat and wait for the teacher silently. Sunghoon sat on his fancy chair where he also has a fancy table unlike the others.

Lynx Premier Academy was a prestigious school where mostly Level B (Nobles) were the only ones who went in this school but currently, Lynx has three Level A students and that's Park Sunghoon, Park Jongseong and Elena and they were the only vampires who got treated differently and that's why they're treated with royalty.

❝I'll just seat at the back.❞ Yuzuki chuckled awkwardly and was about to go at the back but Sunghoon refused as he grabbed the girl's wrist.

Using his other hand, the Park pat a student in front of him and gestured to go away and that student followed the pureblood's order. ❝Sit on the chair that's in front of me.❞ He commanded but still refused.

❝You don't want to? Then sit on my lap instead for the whole school year, I wouldn't mind that.❞ Sunghoon placed a playful smirk on his face and Yuzuki blushes like a mess.

❝Good morning class.❞

Yuzuki just immediately sat where Sunghoon wanted her to seat, still blushing like a mess. Sunghoon shook his head and smiled widely. ❝Interesting I smell sweet, and that must be you, young lady.❞ The teacher pointed at the new student, Yuzuki. The teacher smiled. Sunghoon forgot to mention that all of the teachers were also vampires.

Yuzuki stood up since the teacher wanted to.

❝You're Yuzuki Yamasaki, right?❞

❝Y-yes...❞

❝With just by the name, it's already look delicious and that made me thirsty.❞

Sunghoon then slam his table with his full hand and that caught everyone's attention, even their teacher who was already in thirst because of the Yamasaki's blood.

Sunghoon stood up with his hand inside his pockets and looked at the teacher with his killing look as his eyes started to turn red again.

❝You better fix your attitude today, Caius. I'm not okay when someone caught interest to my precious Snow. It gives me a reason to tear you up and turn you to ash.❞

The Park said in a scary tone that gives Yuzuki shivers down through her spine. She knows that everyone couldn't disobey the Park.

Because he's more royalty than the Class B vampires.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

It was lunch time and both of the Park Siblings and Yuzuki were sitting on the same table. Cafeteria staffs started to deliver each of the food that's on today's menu. ❝Sunghoonieee~❞ Elena called once again and went to sat on the same table.

❝Oh... the white snow is here.❞ Elena said and rested her chin on her palm as she stared at the Yamasaki directly into her eyes. ❝I bet that I could beat you. A red and white snow...❞ Elena winked and stood up and walked away.

"Let's see who will Sunghoon choose between you and me."

Elena said throught telepathy.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

❝How's he?❞ Heeseung asked about the state of the Yang. Luna kept doing her job nonstop in Heeseung's order. ❝I don't know if he'll ever wake up. This is the first time in history to ressurect a immortal.❞ Luna said, pointing to the fact of not knowing if he'll be able to bring back the undead creature even though you cannot hear its heartbeat.

❝No chances at all, do we?❞Heeseung said as he placed a hand on to Jungwon's head. The Yang was like his own little brother along with Jake. He just then heard the news that Jake was the heir of ths Shim family. And coincidentally, Jake was the one that Heeseung was looking for.

❝You should take a break. I'll treat you to a restaurant.❞ Heeseung said and Luna happily agree to it. As they walked out of the room. The room automatically turned on its security in case someone suddenly break in.

Jungwon opened his eyes and sat up as he roam his eyes around. He was still wearing the bloody clothes that night of the eclipse. He groaned and then suddenly...

Password correct...

The sliding door opened which made Jungwon knit his brow and narrowed its eyes. ❝You are you supposed to be?❞ Jungwon asked. She was wearing a fitted black leather clothes that was matched with the female hunters, a high ponytail and heels.

The girl smirks as she placed her hand on her waist, ❝Who I might be? The antagonist? I sure am.❞ She said in a confident tone and laughed as if she was telling a joke. ❝We better go now, honey before they might notice. You still have to chase a girl.❞