S2 : Episode 9

❝Is she dead now?❞ Niki said as he still catches for air

❝Is she dead now?❞ Niki said as he still catches for air. Sunghoon managed to escape on his own but leaving Jay and Niki fought her.

Looking at the beheaded vampire, she seemed like she'll never ever move from now on and Niki was very relieved. Niki almost died again but Sunoo saved him. Kim managed to pull out a sword, after copying Niki's ability and then beheaded the girl.

Jay then picked up the head by grabbing the hair and lifting it in the air. ❝Looks like she's completely dead.❞ Jay then threw the head away from its body and being a pureblood as he is he revealed one of his powers and that's the elemental power that he obtained aside from strength.

Jay burned the body and took both Nishimura and Kim back inside the mansion. Niki held on tight to the hands of the Kim that was now in the same temperature as him. ❝Are you back with yourself?❞ Niki asked the Kim and Sunoo looked at him with his red eyes. ❝Give it a guess. But this time, it hits different.❞ He said that made Nishimura smile.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

❝Yuki... Yuki!❞ Sunghoon kept patting and shaking the girl until she finally opened her eyes. Sunghoon teared up and hugged the Yamasaki. ❝Sung... hoon... why are you crying?❞ She asked and Sunghoon pulled out from the hug. The girl reached for his cheeks and wiped his tears using her thumb.

Sunghoon just smiled and shook his head. He also reached for her cheek unconsciously reaching for her lips, crashing to each other. She gulped and she was about to push him away but her hand became like a jelly.

Sunghoon could hear her heartbeat beating so fast as soon as he kissed her.

"I love you, my Yuki years passed and it has always been you."

She heard Sunghoon telepathy. A tear escaped from the girl's eye and slowly, she closed her eyes and responded to the kiss.

Fate is unpredictable as well as moves

But you may never know who you'll be with.

If it wasn't you, forcing fate must be my only chance to be with you.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

❝What did I say about her?❞ Jake asked as soon as they reached the castle. The castle was an ongoing renovation, vines were everywhere in the constructions. ❝I was just—❞ before he could even explain, Jake cut him off by saying, ❝I told you to leave her alone and don't do something rash, right?❞

Jungwon didn't speak back at the Shim and just apologized to him. ❝Anyways, I wanted you to become the duke since I have no family left in me to be one.❞ Jake said as he sat on his throne as he stared at the Yang.

❝If you need to act like one, discipline yourself and enough with those cravings for human blood. You'll learn how to resist your thirst. While doing at it, a duke also need a duchess, for short...❞ Jake paused for a second as he grabbed the file on the other empty throne and gestured to pick it up from his hands.

Jungwon to some steps forward and grab the file. He opened it and saw that it was a person's file. ❝You also need to get married.❞ Jake finally finished his sentence. Jungwon didn't hesitate to accept the condition and accept it without any complaints and other reactions.

Jang Elena / Jang Eunmi
- Class A
- 120 years old
- Oldest child of the Jang Family
- Child prodigy after Kim Sunoo

If this is about the Duke position, he'll definitely accept it. If he does become one, he'll be the first Noble who became a Duke that wasn't even blood related to the royal family.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

Yuzuki suddenly felt her heart ache and that made her push the Park away. ❝Yuki, what's wrong?❞ Sunghoon asked but Yuzuki never answered and kept clenching on her chest. ❝It hurts... so bad...❞ she said. Sunghoon's eyes turned red as he went to look at her neck where she got biten by the Yang but there were no found venom on her veins.

She felt an anonymous electric shock and kept hearing the lyre's strings and a voice that made it even more hard for the Yamasaki to breathe. ❝I... can't... breathe...❞

~~~

❝Stop.❞

It was like an echo to the whole mansion and that made Elena stop playing the lyre, which distracted her.

Fuck, the cursed speeched girl is here.❞ She annouced, mocking her younger sister, Jang Wonyoung.

Elena was the first one to discover that Wonyoung has a cursed speech ever since her little sister was 3 years old and Elena just turned 5. She accidentally cursed on her maid one time when she said "Explode", leading to the maid's death. After that day, Wonyoung didn't speak much about that incident that happened a century ago.

But unlike Elena, Wonyoung could control someone after cursing them through music and even cursed them on speech. Which made her special.

Wonyoung got in her room and she already knew that her sister was up to something so she grabbed on her flute and played her own composed music. As soon as she started playing, there it was, she could see the girl that Elena was playing with.

~~~

❝Yuki, are you alright?!❞

The pain through her chest and the hard breathing eased up when she couldn't hear the lyre anymore.

❝I was... hearing the lyre playing and that where it started my heart to ache.❞

❝Elena... that girl.❞ He clicked his tongue and ruffled his hair. ❝I'm sorry for what she have caused you, Yuki.❞ He said and patted her in the head. Yuzuki shook her head and smiled at him.

❝Let's go home, my Yuki...❞ Sunghoon let out his hand.

Yuzuki smiled and placed her hand on Sunghoon's and stood up.

❝Marry me, Yuki... and I'll give you the safest world.❞ He asked her to make her stunned for a bit.

Silence went traveling to them but Sunghoon once again spoke up, breaking that silence.

❝Be my bride, and I'll protect you.❞