S2 : Episode 14

03 : 02 : 40 : 00

03 : 02 : 40 : 00

❝Guys, cooperate with it, chop chop.❞ Jaemin said as he clap his hand. The props men are creating the every details of the play while the actors were rehearsing at the stage.

Yuzuki on the other hand was in the classroom, creating some designs for her Husband's costume.

❝Lady Capulet has a weird dress, so hard.❞ Sera complained and almost give up on being the designer. There were only the three of them who presented to be the designers and the costume makers of the play and of course, Jaemin had to inform their teacher and the headmaster that they'll be spending their class fund for the fabrics and sewing materials for the play so they could open their money vault hidden underground.

❝Deal with it, honey. You wanted this.❞ Xia chucked and just continued sewing. For the past days, the three of them kept sewing all day lon that they didn't even have the time to do their homework but luckily for Yuzuki, Sunghoon was the one who does her homework while she sew overtime.

❝And by the way, Yuki? Was it?❞ Xia talked.

❝It's Yuzuki but it's fine, you can call me that.❞ Yuzuki smiled and so as the two.

❝I like your designs, they're very great!❞ Xia complimented and so as Sera. The Park thanked them and she went back to drawing.

At least, they know that Yuzuki also have a talent but not that too great.

❝By the way, Yuki. I was just wondering... what's up with you and the youngmaster?❞ Sera asked.

❝Hmm?❞

❝Yeah! You both like too close than being friends.❞ Xia said.

Yuzuki stopped drawing and bit her lips. ❝It's okay, we won't get mad. I hate Elena too anyway.❞ Xia reassured and Sera also agreed with the other girl. ❝She's the worst.❞

❝Actually... I'm already married to him.❞ Yuzuki confessed that made the two girl vampires jaw dropped.

Then a few minutes by, Sunghoon went in with some frappes and a desert for Yuzuki. ❝I brought you girls something to drink. The three of you were probably sewing for hours.❞ The two vampires were surprised at the Park who went in the classroom. As he placed the frappes and the dessert on the table, Sunghoon's ring finger caught a ray of sunlight, causing their marriage ring to shimmer and drawing the two girls' attention.

Sunghoon without knowing the situation, he just pat his wife's head and smiled before saying, ❝I'll see you later, Yuki.❞ He then went out of the classroom and closed the door.

❝WHAT???!!!!❞

❝So it's true?!!❞

Yuzuki nodded and looked away. The two calmed down for a bit and then chuckled. ❝My gosh, that news give me this such reaction.❞ Xia said and laughed.