S2 : Episode 10

❝Good morning, Yuki

❝Good morning, Yuki. Are you fine now?❞ Jay asked as soon as he saw the Yamasaki going downstairs. Yuzuki smiled and just nodded at him. They weren't the only ones in the huge living room, there's also Sunghoon who's reading books.

It's already 12:39 in the noon when she wakes up. She was already dressed.

Sunoo and Niki on the other hand were at the kitchen, making something since the five of them planned to have an overnight in the Misest, the city of Nature at their famous Enchanted Grounds.

It's a long ride since the Misest was even further away from Bryxton and Priron.

For the meantime like always, the Parks like to have themselves excused for a month since they're already tired of school. But to their advantages and being superior to their school, even though they missed out on a lot of lessons, they could catch up anytime, plus they didn't even need to go because they already knew how to manage their family's other and hidden business.

Yuki sat down in silence and stared at her thigh looking kind of awkward. Jay noticed her like that and then rose from the couch and walked away without even telling them. ❝Yuki, are you alright?❞ Sunghoon asked as if he didn't say anything to Yuzuki last night. ❝H-huh? Y-yes! Definitely!❞ she said stuttering and they made the Park chuckle. ❝No you're not.❞ He teased and then closed the book that he was reading. When he stood up and placed the book in the large coffee table she panicked and wanted to flee from the room.

❝There's something bothering you, was it?❞  He asked and took a step forward to the girl. Yuzuki began sweating as she gulped a large lump on her throat. ❝I-I... no! Of course not! haha...❞ Sunghoon didn't stop walking toward her.

Sunghoon then caged her, holding the arm and the headboard of the couch as Yuzuki shut her eyes tightly as she turned her head away.

❝Why are you nervous, my Yuki?❞ He asked in a soft voice. ❝You're avoiding me, that's heartbreaking.❞ He said that opened Yuzuki's eyes and turned her head to see the Park. He placed a hand in Yuzuki's cheeks.

❝What's bothering you, darling?❞

❝N-nothing...❞

❝Hmm?❞

❝I... just couldn't get over... about you, wanting to marry... someone like me.❞ She confessed and Sunghoon's face went near to Yuzuki's until their nose touched and Sunghoon played with it using his nose.

❝There's nothing wrong with you, Yuki. I indeed want to marry you. Because I love you...❞ He said and planted a kiss on her forehead and looked at her daringly.

❝Please tell me when you're ready to answer. But I only accept yes.❞ He chuckled and then walked straight to the front door and went out of the mansion.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

❝Are we there yet?❞ Niki asks who knows how many times. Niki was already bored in the van. Meanwhile his Sunoo was quietly sleeping. ❝We're almost there, chill out.❞ Jay said.

They were already in the city of the Misest. Sunghoon was smiling after seeing the Yamasaki admiring the city. The Misest were balanced in the city and nature. That's why many wolves live here more than vampires do.

In short, Misest was like the safest city according to the records of every vampire hunter. Less vampires but it was a city full of werewolves.

The driver parked the van and Niki already took off his shoes before even going out of the van. Just as the name is, Enchanted was already magical. Yuzuki never heard of this city. ❝Try it, Yuki. Going out without shoes.❞ Sunghoon said. Yuki started to untie her shoes and when she did, she removed them and went out.

Sunghoon just watched the others appreciate and enjoy nature. He couldn't take his eyes off to Yuzuki because he saw her other side that she never saw. She didn't even show it to the Yang when she's with him.

Yuzuki was smiling!

Sunghoon was relieved that he even took her away from Yang Jungwon. At least that he could see the rarest thing to be seen. Yuzuki on the other hand, felt like he was finally free from a dungeon.

Jay tapped the younger Park hinting that they needed to set up a campfire. There were plenty of wood logs piled up in the camping area. Those woods came from the trees that are dead.

Sunghoon rolled his sleeves and they started to set up the campfire. Niki thought of already setting up the two tents.

𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

It was already 9:30 in the evening and they started to play and sing along with the Parks, Yuzuki on the other hand, didn't even join the vampires.

Sunghoon noticed her in the corner so he joined in with her. ❝Are you okay?❞ He asked as he sat beside her. She nodded her head. ❝Kind of, I just feel a bit left out.❞ She answered as she hugged her knees.

❝They're about to sleep soon, Yuki. Wanna go in the enchanted woods?❞ Sunghoon asked. Yuzuki smiled at the Park and just nodded. Sunghoon stood up as he helped the Yamasaki to stand up and walk inside the enchanted forest.

❝There are pretty much fireflies here so It's fine.❞ Sunghoon smiled. He sneakily reached for her hand and let their hands intertwine. Yuzuki blushed when she felt Sunghoon's  cold hands. ❝I'm sorry if I'm bringing you colds.❞ He said as he laughed bitterly, referring to his hands.

Yuzuki shook her head.

❝Even if you brought coldness in me, I would still be loving it... after all...❞ she whispered but Sunghoon obviously heard it. He has sharp ears.

~~~

❝Where did they go?❞ Niki asked.

Jay and Sunoo looked at the Nishimura. Sunoo just smiled and stood up as he put his hands in his pockets.

❝Don't bother finding them. Let's go to the tent.❞

❝Looks like I'll be sleeping with you two tonight.❞ Jay laughed and got his guitar with him.

Niki was confused.
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍
🪐🌌

I'm sorry that it took me long to publish each chapter. It's just that I have priority to finish this book after I posted episode 9 since I have 3 chapters left in this book and I'll be posting one chapter a day,