TWENTY SEVEN

Raimondo S. Valentini
Las Vegas, Nevada

Asia's my girlfriend.

Of course we haven't exactly made it official yet—and she doesn't exactly know she's my girlfriend at the moment. But it's true.

I'm not crazy.

And really, Fuck it. I have no problem being delusional when it comes to her..

AlI I really wanna do is spoil her—make her feel good. For now my plan is just to keep doing my daily boyfriend things until eventually she just agrees and lets me take care of her for the rest of her life—and have my babies.

She doesn't even know she has me wrapped around her finger.

My favorite thing right now was this little look she does with her eyes whenever she's getting horny and she's trying her hardest to keep it together. And her voice. Oh my god, don't get me started— I could listen to her talk all day.

Last night on the phone while I talked her through her orgasam it was like something clicked in me, hearing her moan out my name over and over again.

I can't explain it.

She fell asleep right after she was done— but me on the other hand, I couldn't control myself. I stayed up after I hung up the phone and beat my dick again while picturing the faces she made when I ate her pussy— I imagined myself deep inside her. I could still hear her soft voice in my head, pleading from pleasure. She was music to my ears.

I nutted twice.

I am not ashamed.

Everything seemed to be going great as far as our relationship—the main issue here was the dead man waking. Chris.

I wanted to rip him apart. Limb by limb. Im pretty sure I've fantasized every which way I want to kill him. I look forward to his screams and crying, my heart raced with excitement at the thought of blood leaking from his skull. I have so many things I can't wait to do.

I should've killed him that day I walked in on Asia on the floor after he had hit her. I was just in fear of what she might do if I had, she would've never talked to me again. I never care what people think but murdering a man in front of her doesn't seem to charming, plusI don't want Asia to be scared of me.

But for some reason I keep feeling like I made the wrong decision that day.

Not often does my heart pound in my chest, and trust me —Im no stranger to fear. But It's been years since the hairs on my neck stood up. I wasn't even halfway down the street when I got Asia's text— I didn't understand what she meant after a few seconds of me rereading it so I called her. When she answered crying and in a panic my heart sank, something terrible had happened.

I can tell just what kind of man Chris is and it boils my blood. Not only is he someone who can't take no for an answer he's also a full blown coward. It's sickening.

Asia hasn't talked much about her family—pretty much not at all actually. But from the pain in her voice I could tell her brother is someone she holds deeply to her heart.

I want to be the one to protect her.

"WHO DA FUCK IS YOU?"  A guy a few inches shorter than Q stood tall looking me up and down with his gun pointed at me—along with Q and the other guy to his right. Asia came out her room stealing all of our attention and standing next to me—they saw her and put them down.