Mr. Nanami

Next lesson we had sports. And as usual expected it to be boring and a lot of exercise as always. I got my tight leggings and an oversized shirt tucking it into my bra's for Mr. Nanami to notice my ass.

We were going to do sports boys and girls together and we had all the place to us so we had to run for 5 minutes straight. Unexpectedly Mr. Nanami joined us all together and showed us different exercises and workouts and god dawmn his glutes were huge. He was a serious guy but a fun one too.

Next we had to do stand up and see who can stay the longest. When it was Mr. Nanami's turn I could see his dick upside down cus of his tight leggings and it turned me on so quick.

Mr. Nanami excused himself after and told us we could play anything we want till he came back. But instead of doing what he said I started to follow him. He went to his changing room and accidentally forgot the door open and it was my chance to sneaky peek in what he was up to.

He took his big dick out of his pants and while watching porn started jerking off his dick to the videos. All the noises from the porn and the noises and sounds he was making from it made me get down to the floor and rubbing my pussy. I took my panties off, licking my fingers and touching my wet pussy fingering to him jerking off. The feeling got me out of control that I started moaning and spreading my legs more and more. He opened the door and saw me naked fingering right to his door. His dick was swinging around and it was hard and wet as fuck. I got straight on my knees and started jerking him off and licking his dick. He cummed so good in my mouth and kept cumming for a minute making everything dirty and messy. He passed out from all pleasure and before I knew the bell rang and had to clean myself and run off closing the door behind me so no one could see what happened between us.