Friday night

It was Friday night and you know what that means party night!!! I am glad my parents aren't so strict and let me have fun all night.

I putted on the shortest and most revealing dress to impress everyone. I was hoping for my favorite teachers to come there too but sadly only students allowed.

I arrived there at midnight I started drinking and drinking there for a while till Megumi came up to me and asked me to dance with him.

I started slow dancing with him feeling his body next to mine. He grabbed me by my neck touching my legs reaching my pussy trying to make me wet. His touch on my body was making me sensitive I was heavily breathing and my heart was racing fast feeling his hard dick on me. I slowly bend down taking my panties off throwing them at him "baby we can take it to the bathroom". He took my hand and we both went to bathroom. The bathroom was so tight that we could feel eachother's body. He started kissing my neck behind me touching my body and ripping my dress apart. "Turn around" I look deeply into his eyes, he grabbed me by my neck pulling me closer to him and kissing me again. I pushed him down sitting on top of him teasing him and riding his dick while he molested my boobs and licking them. I started moaning and screaming his name. He started biting my lips while touching my body and spanking my ass. He pushed me aside getting behind me while I was holding by the bathroom stalls. Pushed his dick inside of me and started fucking me rough and hard feeling all his dick inside of me. Aahhh yess keep going~~ mm~ he covered my mouth and started fucking me faster and harder that we broke the bathroom stalls but he couldn't care less and kept fucking me till he cummed all inside of me making my pussy drip with his cum. "I am not done yet" he said bending me down by the sink teasing my pussy with his dick making me want it more. I started begging for him "please daddy fuck me hard~" took me by my hips and pushed it inside me, fucking me and feeling my whole body into his. I started moaning as he fucked me hard and rough that everyone could hear it. "Please daddy keep going, your dick feels so goodd inside me~~". He started fucking me on different positions cumming all inside of me once again and finally letting go of me.