What are you?

In the morning I went to school in silent with Choso no books no anything and Mrs. Silvia without a word send me to the principal office I was so mad at her and also disappointed with my self I was always a good student every teacher loved me but now they hate me.

I went to the principal office but no one was there I knocked to every door and everyone was gone, it was only the last door left but no one can enter that door. I was waiting for someone to come but 20 mins passed no one came. So I took my guts up and knocked to the last door.

A tall guy came out the door he had purple strange hair and strange tattoos on his face. He was a lot buffed up and strange guy. "What do u want" he said "you know that no one can enter or knock in here. I was stunned to speak and just when I was about to say something he locked the door behind me. "Let me introduce myself I am Sukuna. I have all the power of this school and I know everyone's information and all the security cameras are all to me. So explain urself what were you and Toji doing during history class?" I was feeling guilty and so scared.

Before I could explain myself, he sat down looking at me. He took his shirt off and sat in a sexy position "explain it to me show me what you did with him"

 He took his shirt off and sat in a sexy position "explain it to me show me what you did with him"

I kept looking at his body and admiring it that I lost track on what he was talking about. I looked down his body and I noticed he was already hard.

He took a leash chain collar and tied it around my neck. He has many stingy and thuddy toys and told me to chose one to use it on me. I took one and hand it to him. "Good taste, crop is one of the most pleasured and good for spanking. Now bend over and show me what a good girl you are" He took the crop and started spanking me with it and teasing my whole body till I couldn't resist anymore. He took his pants off and shoved 2 dicks in my holes and started fucking me rough and hard manipulating my body and making it sensitive to his every touch. ahh yes daddy give it to me~ mmm keep going~ yess please spank me~ cum on me please cum on me daddy~ He fucked me soo good and with both of his dicks cummed in every hole, and kept going for more and more times times destroying my whole body. "You have a nice little body you know, just like how daddy likes it"