A Lion in the Snake's Nest?

Harry had never felt so lucky to have his invisibility cloak. He was just trying to make his way toward the dungeons, and he had already almost run into both Filch and McGonagall.

          This was going to be harder than he thought.

          When Harry finally reached the entrance, he looked around to make sure no one was around before hissing in the language that seemed to roll off his tongue. The door swung open, and Harry was in the Slytherin dorms once again.

          He noted the irony in the fact that a year ago, he had been in here to spy on Draco. He wondered if second-year Harry could even imagine being friends with him in the future.

          Harry tiptoed up the stairs of the boys' dorms, and slunk through the door to the third years. There, Draco had his curtains wide open, as he pretended to read a book. The Gryffindor rolled his eyes fondly.

          Slithering up to the bed, Harry sat down next to the blond, grinning as the Slytherin noticed the sudden dip in the mattress. He got up quickly to pull the curtains shut, muttering a quick Muffling Charm. It was then that Harry deemed it safe to pull off the cloak.

          "Well, it took you long enough." Draco feigned a scowl.

          "You're so dramatic." Harry received a half-smile in response.

          "So. Let's get on with it, then. The both of us have a Charms exam tomorrow," said Draco. Harry simply nodded and began to crawl over to the left side get under the covers.

           "Freeze, Potter." Harry complied momentarily. "That's my side."

           "Oh." He shrugged. "Not anymore."

           Draco gasped. "I help you escape a mass murderer, and this is how you repay me?"

           "Alright," said Harry. "Then we'll both sleep on the left. How's that?"

          "Oh, fine."

          The two got under the covers, and Harry lay down. The atmosphere of the Slytherin dorms was a bit colder than in Gryffindor, and Harry pulled up the covers to try and warm himself. Suddenly, arms encircled him from behind, and Harry felt the warm breeze of Draco's breath on the back of his neck. Harry quickly felt much warmer.

          Problem solved.