1: Meet the Crew

The Multiverses. Vast clusters of worlds, all with their own unique attributes of ours. Some could be incredibly powerful, and some quite weak. Some have super powered individuals, some have giant monsters. There are endless possibilities for what can come out of multiverses.

..However, we're not focused on a singular world or whatever. We are focusing on a ragtag group of people, who are just starting to built their own faction: Raptor Machina. They want to be quite powerful, and there's still a long journey ahead for that. The beginnings of this soon-to-be multiversal superpower, begins..

(Nemesis, stolen flagship)

Somewhere within the clusters, a large, purplish spaceship could be seen flying towards a certain universe

Somewhere within the clusters, a large, purplish spaceship could be seen flying towards a certain universe. This spaceship was the Nemesis, the Decepticon flagship which was stolen by Raptor Machina. Within its interiors, a boy with a dinosaur tail could be seen in the commanding room. This person was Bird, a half-dinosaur human and a Mobile Suit pilot. He is also the leader of the faction.

Bird: "Huh, autopilot sure is handy.."

He said, watching the ship pilot itself towards the specific universe. Suddenly, someone entered the room. The person was James, otherwise Kamen Rider Vulcan.

James: "..Sup, Bird."

Bird: "Sup, James. What brings you here?"

James: "..Eh, just to tell ya we finished the training of our troops, and also, im bored.."

Bird: "I see then."

James sits on one of the chairs of the command room.

Bird: "..Well, I'm planning on checking the maintenance of my Mobile Suit. What about you?"

James: "..Gonna train."

Bird: "..Nice."

The two continued talking for a while. Meanwhile somewhere else, a certain person could be seen checking on information about possible technology. This man was Godric Belmont. He may use swords rather than cool as fuck guns, but eh, it doesn't matter to him. Currently, he was reviewing the group's plan to make a "summoner", an artifact that can summon anything. However, they don't have the necessary resources for it now. All they have is the metal required.

 All they have is the metal required

Godric: "..Huh, interesting."

He continues reviewing the data they have accumulated, seeing plans like acquiring Mobile Suits and ACs and building new crafts. He was quite intrigued, to say at least.

Godric: "..Welp, I think that's enough for now.."

Godric then leaves the room. Meanwhile, the leader, Bird, is now seen in a massive, installed hangar, where he keeps his personal Mobile Suit: the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Draco.

Bird: "..Huh, once we arrive.. I'll be sure to use it."

He mainly sat there for two hours roughly..

(Timeskip)

Back to the commanding room, Bird and his team are now fully ready to go hyper speed to reach their destination. Bird begins activating the protocols for it, while the other two strap themselves to prepare.

Bird: "..Alright, all of you ready?"

James: "Yes sir! Including the soldiers!"

Bird: "All good!"

Bird then presses a button, activating the hyperspeed.

A.I: Hyperspeed initiating..

Bird then fully straps himself alongside the rest, and could see as how the endless stars become speedy, straight lines as the Nemesis is going at incredible speeds. While this could turn a man into jelly, the Ship's infrastructure prevented that from happening, so it was quite safe. The three boys could feel the immense G forces as it travelled through the multiverses and voids.

Bird: "WOOHOO!!"

James: "..FUCK YEAH!"

Both boys screamed with joy, while Godric smiled. This would be the new beginning for them, and their new corporation...

DESTINATION: DATE A LIVE UNIVERSE.

((Yeah, I'm keeping the chapters quite short, I guess.))