Click here to view the strategy 10.2

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.2

"Who are you?" The man stepped onto the bed with one foot and stood on the ground with the other foot. This posture ignored the gun in his hand, which was very ambiguous.

"I..." Mo Zhiyang originally wanted to speak, but when he saw the muzzle of his gun, he was so frightened that he could not speak incoherently, "I came to catch an adulterer. I didn't know that I went into the wrong room. Please don't kill me."

Upon hearing this, the tall man in a suit raised his eyebrows and asked, "An adulterer?" He looked at him up and down. His expression didn't look like he was lying. "What's your name?"

"My name is Ni Ma." Mo Zhiyang replied choked with sobs.

If it weren't for the look on his face that he was about to cry, the man would have thought he was scolding himself, so he took back the gun and asked, "Do you know who I am?" He stuffed the gun into the holster behind him.

"I don't know." Seeing the gun put away, Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief, but his whole body was still stiff with fear and he did not dare to move.

The man looked very interested. After looking at him up and down for a long time, he habitually turned the ring on the little finger of his left hand and said, "We will meet again."

After saying that, he turned around and left.

After the person left, Mo Zhiyang got up from the bed. He smelled the smell of blood and turned to look in the direction of the curtain. He was afraid that the two people were already dead.

"System, we found the wrong room. Find the room number where Chen Juri lives, and then send a new message to the two elders of the Chen family." After Mo Zhiyang's instructions, he staggered out of the door.

The moment he went out, his calm expression turned into one of panic, and he held on to the wall and left almost as if he was running for his life.

The man did not leave, but hid at the corner of the stairs. At this time, the gun was already aimed at the figure, but for some reason, he did not fire until the figure disappeared.

"Host, I found it. Chen Juri's room number is 6161."

After hearing these words, Mo Zhiyang realized, "I've fallen into a trap." That black-hearted Green Tea was so clever that he almost succeeded in killing someone with a borrowed knife.

That Green Tea Gu Qianzhou probably reported the wrong room number on purpose, just to let the man kill him. The original owner was so sad that he finally fainted in the bathroom, so he saved his life.

If he hadn't reacted quickly enough, he would have died.

This guy has two brushes.

Walking along the road to 6161, the door to the room was still not closed tightly. Mo Zhiyang had seen this trick countless times. He took a deep breath and gently pushed the door open.

What came into view was a pair of doggy men, wearing bathrobes and hugging each other. The taller one had already pressed the shorter one against the wall.

Both of them were frightened by the sudden arrival. Chen Juri subconsciously protected the person behind him and asked the person, "Mo Zhiyang, what are you doing here?"

"I..." Before he could finish speaking, his cell phone rang. As soon as Mo Zhiyang looked at his cell phone, his expression changed, "Hurry, something is going to happen."