Tale 5: A Hollow Evening PT3-The Twisted Revenge of the Fish

After Sunset used her ove on ho, Grand Fisher found himself on the sand as all we could look at was the night sky. Though as he looked at the sky, there was one emotion he could only feel after an embarrassing love like that---Rage.

"That woman.." Grand Fisher growled. "How dare she embarrass me in front of my old foe...for that I'll kill her and the samurai---"he soon added, "If only I had something to gain the upper hand on those runts."

"I think I know a guy!"

Grand Fisher jumped when a familiar young teen with a black eye patch and yellow suit approached him.

"Well, well, look at you!" The young man--Bill said, "Ain't you a big boy? Your mama must've had a lot of vegetables to give you!"

"...are you mocking me right now, Child?" Grand Fisher asked. "I could kill you right now."

"Oooh, I wouldn't try it!" Bill said with a laugh, "Really, you shouldn't."

"WATCH ME!" Grand Fisher shouted as he got up and hauled his claw ready to stab Bill--though with a tap of his cane, Bill vanished.

"What the--" Grand Fisher said shocked

"Did you really think that would work buddy?" Bill said as he had been behind him

"RAH!" Grand Fisher shouted as he hurled his claw again, this time Bill stopped it with his cane much to his shock "What the--what are you?!

"Bill Cipher Pines!" Bill replied with a smile, "Nice to meet ya!"

"Bill Cipher?" Grand Fisher asked. "..i'm not sure where i heard that name--but you said you know a guy that can take care of those brats?"

"Sir, I have an offer that you can't refuse!" Bill said, "How would you like to have a little boost to your powers?"

Grand Fisher's eyes widened before he had a wicked smile. "Tell me...more"

***

(Opening Theme: Digimon Ghost Game OP-FACTION: Performed by Wieners)

-Canterlot High School; Entrance-

As always it was somewhat of a quiet night at CHS, with no one in attendance or even teachers being there late. It was almost as if it became a ghost town. At The Wondercolt Statue's pavilion, three familiar figures exited the portal with ease. One with Dark Blue hair with Purple and pink highlights with lilac skin wearing a blue blouse shirt and navy dress and shoes.

A tan-skinned teen wearing white fingerless gloves with rings on each side, a Onyx jacket with white fur on the collar with black hair spiked back and red highlights as he had red eyes himself and white-black shoes with golden rings attached to it.

Lastly was a familiar Afro-haired African-Aerican teen with brown eyes, a simple black shirt with a white tank top and ivory jeans, white sneakers with red and blue lines on the pattern. They saw the chaos that was happening right now.

"Well, Sunset wasn't kidding when she said the whole town is on lockdown.." The girl said.

"I'll say." the Red-eyed teen added. "Plus this much police force patrolling the city means something big is happening"

"I knew hollows were dangerous but this takes the whole cake. Something fishy is going on." The poofy haired teen said. "Twilight, Shadow, We're gonna have to hurry and give Adofo and Sunset these rings ASAP."

"Easier said than done, Afro." The girl--Twilight said "How are we supposed to find them?"

"It's not like you can track their Dimension Gears considering they were confiscated." Shadow added.