Tale 8: The Two Edgelords PT2

(Opening Theme: Digimon Ghost Game OP-FACTION: Performed by Wieners)

After a chaotic moment, Afro could only have a look of defeat as he was in gym class with Adofo, Sunset, Akira, Twilight, Yuji, Shinra, Ichigo and Iroko.

"So That's the other Adofo, huh?" Iroko asked.

"He looks like he could be a doppelganger." Shinra said.

"Huh, he's been like that since lunch." Twilight said as she was helping Sunset with sit ups.

"Well, he removed Accel's Battery." Sunset said.

"And Coach rejected him so there's that." Adofo added.

"Still--did you two have to use your rings to punish him?" Akira asked. "I mean that's a bit extreme."

"Don't worry. It's not like we fatally hurt him." Adofo reassured her. "Besides, it still has enough power in case me and Sunset need to transform."

"That's--not the point i'm making here." Akira said with a sweat drop.

"Oh! What am I gonna do?" Afro asked. "I messed up big time!"

"Maybe you should try a more friendly approach?" Iroko asked.

"One that doesn't include violence?" Sunset asked

Afro looked puzzled at this sort of thing as they all looked shocked. "Do--Do you really not know how to do that?" Shinra asked awkwardly.

"Huh, you really are chaotic neutral in every dimension."Ichigo said.

"AM NOT!" Adofo exclaimed as he did jumping jack only to accidentally kick a basketball as it nearly hit Ciel much to his shock. "AH SORRY CIEL!"

"N-No problem, Adofo." Ciel said as she shook.

"See what we mean?" Sunset said.

Adofo couldn't help but slump over before he said, "I'm cursed.."

"Anyway--You should earn the coach's respect." Twilight told him.

"Yeah like most of us did when we broke into his house." Adofo said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Afro exclaimed before he proceeded to throttle him and Sunset. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!"

"CHOKING---NOT BREATHING!" Sunset gagged.

"UNCLE! UNCLE!" Adofo exclaimed.

"NO UNCLE!!" Afro shouted.

Soon enough Yachiru jumped and kicked Afro in the face causing him to let go of the duo.

"Hey! No trying to kill each other during the gym!" Yachiru exclaimed. "If you're gonna have a Highlander fight! Take it outside!"

"EHH!? That's where you're getting this from?!" Adofo and Afro exclaimed.

"Well there can be only one player, is there?"Yachiru asked.

"W-we're not in a video game." Afro said.

"Not the kind she means.." Adofo said as he has a vein on his head to her comment.

"Anywho, you should talk to him after school."Iroko told him. "You know where St. Prince is--right?"

"Dude, I didn't even know you had a school based on a musician who passed away."Afro replied to him. Seriously, how many schools does this city have?"

"...Yes." Adofo replied casually.

"So I'm open to suggestions, yall."Afro said. "Lay 'em on me."

"Since Our Gym classes are two periods apart." Twilight said. "Maybe help Yami with his Gym class?"