Tale 9: Costume Crisis

-Canterlot High -Wondercolt Statue-

The days had gone by as the CDC along with the citizens of Canterlot City were ready to say their goodbyes to Afro, Princess Twilight and Shadow but not before they gave them a couple of souvenirs for the trip back to their own dimension.

"Awww! You sure you can't stay any longer?" Pinkie asked.

"I was hoping you could teach me those cooler sword moves!" Asta added with his tears.

Erika only cried as she said "OTHER WORLD BOSS! I'M SORRY FOR NEARLY BEATING YOU UP! PLEASE STAY SO I CAN FIT YOU FOR MY CLOTHING IDEAS FOR THE FASHION CLUB!"

"Erika!" Tsubomi scolded. "Mr. Afro has to get back to his world. Don't be selfish!"

"Don't worry, we'll--or rather my teammates wills top by and visit! Maybe give a new transformation ring or two!" he gave Adofo and Sunset a wink as he said "Stay out of trouble, you kooky kids."

"We should be saying THAT to you." Adofo and Sunset said with a vein.

"Give those assholes hell in your world, Stripes." Accelerator said with a smirk.

"Heh, Don't go too crazy, Punk ass." Shadow repiled.

"No promises." Accelerator said as they shook on it.

"Awwwww!" Mirai said with stars in her eyes.

"Accel made a new friend!" Kotoha added.

"Huh, to think there's another edgelord besides him." Ghost said.

"Oh? Are you je-" before Nobara could speak Ghost just slugged her in the face.

"HEY HEY!" Neptune shouted. "NO VIOLENCE ON WOMEN IN TODAY'S EPISODE!"

"What are you talking about!?" Ghost said.

"Huh, it's like a violent version of that knucklehead." Shadow said.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU--" Ghost shouted before in the next second he was seen buried feet first.

"Well Don't be a stranger now!" Applejack said.

"Come back soon!" Cherry said with a wave. "When the City's not in danger of course."

"Heh! Of course!" Afro said.

"Keep up the good work you two!"Princess Twilight said with a smile. "And keep up those journal entries!"

As The trio made their way to the exit. Afro tried one of the sweets from the KiraKira Patissiere which was an Afro Chocolate mousse cake before his eyes sparkled. "WOW! This taste has a lot of sparks to it! I can't wait to show this to Pinkie!"

"Just don't go crazy."Shadow told him.

As they left Adofo and Sunset let out a sigh.

"What a crazy week, huh." Adofo said with relief.

"It's like we encountered one fight after another and another," Sunset said. "Well it's a good thing the weekend's coming up, we can sit back and relax, aside from assignments and all."

"Though I can't help but shake the feeling that we forgot something important." Adofo said.

As the group thought about it, it came first to Twilight as she said "AH! THE HALLOWEEN PARTY!"

Pinkie took a bottle of Strawberry Soda before doing a spit take on Marco. "HOLY COW! WE FORGOT COMPLETELY! THAT JOURNEY TO MARINETTE'S BAKERY WASN'T FOR NOTHING!"