Meet my oc's

Amphibia OC
name: Min Aiko

age: 14-ish

gender: doesn't care, uses she/they mostly

height: 5’1

hair color: black

hair style: cut short, boy-ish

eye color: dark brown, seems black

personality: short angry gremlin to put it simply (if you read ‘The Fighter,’ you can see a better explanation of her personality)

love interest: Sasha Waybright

Sexuality: lesbian

birthday: February 18th

Skin tone: pale mf

clothing style: the most punky, tomboy-ish clothes she can find

backstory: her parents were fairly strict and controlling. her parents expect her to go to school, get a degree, become a doctor, or a lawyer, or something. compared to her older brother, who's a musician in progress, and her older sister who's studying in college for a degree in art. Min is the one who has the most expectations set on her.

she met the trio at about age 7, a little after they all first met each other as kids. she was quickly adopted into the group, even despite her…interesting personality. as they all grew older, and Sasha became manipulative, she was the first to notice. and she always tried fighting against it, to protect Anne and Marcy. which causes her and Sasha to slowly become frenemies. even if Min had grown a crush on Sasha.

She's extremely protective of Marcy in particular. considering they both have slight family problems, they bond over that. they're besties :D

Her and Anne are like sisters, it's funny, they even argue like sisters the very few times they argue. it's always stupid shit. Anne once got annoyed because Min stole her last oreo. they argued for 2 minutes before breaking into laughter-

Extra: gem color is red, which signals courage. and even sacrifice. It can amplify her speed, strength, and mental strength.

Danganronpa OC
name: Yui Haruki

Ultimate: The Ultimate Toxicologist

age: somewhere around 18-19

gender: female, she/her

height: about 5’4

hair color: mute purple and dark purple

hair style: about medium length, ends at her shoulders, is normally messy as hell.

eye color: mute purple with odd swirls for pupils.

personality: very calm, tired 24/7, can sleep absolutely anywhere and anytime. (like Chiaki :D) you’d be surprised how easily she can get annoyed- like, woah.

love interest: depends on the game, 1: Celestia Ludenberg. 2: Ibuki Mioda. 3: Maki Harukawa.  (these are the only games I know shit about lol)

Sexuality: Pansexual

birthday: June 5th

Skin tone: slightly pale, but not pale enough to be considered a ‘ghost’

clothing style: just casual clothes, mostly a lab coat over a loose white shirt and baggy pants with shoes. she has bandages that cover her hands.

backstory: as a kid, she was always curious about toxins and poisons. having watched multiple shows about it, and read any books about it she could get her hands on. in school, she immediately attempted to experiment with poisons and toxins, even as a kid. this sadly caused people to avoid her, calling her the ‘toxic freak.’ stupid name, I know.