First Meeting. (Lynn x Entrapta)

requested by Silver_Star- :3
hope you like it <3
----------------------------------------------------------
Lynn's POV:

It was rather late at night...about 2 am, give or take. and I was just chilling in bed, watching my favorite show of all time, She-Ra, on my laptop. I've rewatched this entire series so many times now, I can recount every scene to you in extreme detail- (hah, I wish. never have been able to actually watch the series, just seen clips and edits)

Eventually, I can feel myself start to doze off. as I do, I can feel my legs tingling. weird, but it's probably nothing.

Yeah, famous last words...

Next thing I know, I wake up under a tree, tones of loud noises around me. Birds, the wind, the occasional machinery- wait, what?

I quickly sit up, my eyes scanning my surroundings quickly. 'where the hell am I? what the fuck?' I think to myself, quickly scrambling to my feet.

Okay, so, I fell asleep in my bed, then woke up in the woods somewhere, and I can hear some machines nearby. This is totally normal...totally! I'm probably dreaming!

a... really realistic dream...but still!

(oh, completely random story time- okay, so, I listen to these audios on yt to sleep, that're supposedly to help you lucid dream and all that bullshit. well, couple nights ago, I found a promising one. all the comments talkin' 'bout how they managed to lucid dream or shift to their dr or whatever. well, I tried it, went to bed with it playing...WHEN I TELL YOU I COMPLETELY FOUND OUT I WAS DREAMING- I ain't jokin', I saw my rabbits - which we had already gotten rid of by then - and thought it was weird. especially since there was three different white ones that were completely identical- it was weird. I just kept noticing small weird things about it too, like how when I pinched myself, literally nothing happened. I remember saying to my sister in the dream; "dude, I'm dreaming rn-" that was so cool. although I did wake up before anything crazy could happen! 😭 ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE ONESHOT- SORRY FOR THE RANT LOL)

I decide to start wandering towards the sound of the machines, swallowing my anxiety and pushing through a bush. Once I'm close enough, I see two giant robots wandering around the trees, seemingly looking for something.

Me, being the stupid fucking dumbass I am, decide to get one of the robots attention.
yeah not a good idea.
considering I soon found myself running at top speed away from the robots, who're currently chasing me, TRYING TO KILL ME-

I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEEEE- I STILL NEED TO FINISH SHE-RA FOR THE 23RD TIME-

I eventually manage to hide in some random building I found, and the robots wander past me. I sigh, and turn away from the window I was looking outside at, only to come face-to-face with some girl with purple pigtails.

"WHAT THE FU-" I yell, quickly scrambling away from the woman with wide eyes. How the fuck did she appear out of nowhere?!-

"Hi! Who're you? what's your name? how'd you get here?" The girl with the purple hair quickly begins bombarding me with questions, and I struggle to keep up. "I- what? uh..I'm Lynn...Lynn Arrow. who're you?"

I manage to squeeze out, rubbing my upper right arm with my left hand. The girl paused, before a wide grin breaks out on her face, pointing a thumb at herself. "I'm Entrapta!" I immediately freeze in place, staring at the girl claiming to be my favorite She-Ra character.

Now that I think about it, she does look like her...but there's no way I suddenly got teleported to the She-Ra universe!...right?

~timeskip brought to you by...me being extremely sleep deprived whilst making this~

So, I blink, and somehow I'm not on a couch, with this girl - Entrapta - staring intently at me. I had just explained to her...practically everything. the fact I'm not from this world, and I assume something happened to me when I slept to teleport me here. but Entrapta has been staring at me, UNBLINKING, for the past 10 minutes.

I'm scared-

"So...you're saying you got teleported to this world from your own?" Her voice brings me from my thoughts, and I nod. oh thank god, she finally blinked- "hm...I have a few theories.." She mumbles, assumingly to herself. "you do? can I hear them?"

I ask, and I see Entrapta's eyes snap towards me, with a surprised expression. "you're..asking me about my theories? I've waited YEARS for someone to ask me about my theories!" I hear her say excitedly. I immediately recognize the line, considering I've rewatched that scene multiple times from how adorable she was whilst saying that-

and so, Entrapta goes on to ramble about her theories, with me listening intently and occasionally putting in my own input. We both quickly find out we have a similar view on what happened, both of us assuming some sort of portal brought me to this world.

Y'know, I have a feeling I'm gonna like it here...

----------------------------------------------------------
it's not super long, only being about 800+ words, but I was incredibly sleep deprived whilst making this lol

I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless, apologies if I got Entrapta's personality wrong. as I've stated earlier in the chapter, I've never actually seen She-Ra, only clips-

so...

yeah.

have a good day/night, make sure to eat and drink smt!

~Author
(not proofread)