3 [wc]

Author's Pov :

Next day...
7 members were talking while eating their food in university's canteen. Without minding gazes of people around them, morelike they're used to it by now.

Suddenly someone put his hand on jin's shoulder and cleared his throat to get attention of other. But instead he get attention of almost full canteen.

"Hyung"

"Yes? Tae what happened?" Jin asked.

"Nothing. I just come to inform you that today's practice is canceled" taehyung replied to which jin nodded in understanding and mouthed 'thank you'

"Ok then I'll see you later" taehyung was about to leave but stopped when he heard someone's voice that he recognized very well.

"If you're free then why don't you have lunch with us?"

"Maybe another day. Right now, I've some work at library"

"Hmm I see. If you need any help, you know where to find me"

Taehyung nodded his head and passed an appreciative smile to him before walking away from there.

Every girl & boy present there ogled at his perfectness.

While on other side, at specific table..
Every one stared at j-hope with questioning look. Who just avoided it like nothing happened meanwhile his girlfriend who sat beside him doesn't seem to mind it either.

Jungkook's Pov :

Ok!! Wow I don't know what to say. Hoseok hyung first asked him for lunch and then offered him help. This is not something that happens everyday.

I mean i understand that, the person was ethereal..almost like a anime character but did hyung forgot that he has girlfriend and Irene didn't mind it too...seriously what is going on guys!?

Everything aside, that person was something. He made me feel...complete?? I don't know why but for past few years, I always had this feeling....feeling that something is missing in my life. Today, turns out it was not something, it was someone. For first time I didn't feel it, atleast when he was here. As soon as he disappeared that d*mn ugly feeling came back.....why?......just why?.......and why him?

Although no one noticed it but for few seconds I got lost into his captivating eyes. His eyes looked...It looked...somehow empty,
yet full of emotions.

■■■

Vote 🌟
&
Comment 💬

Author : kv_amorist