18 [wc]

Author's Pov :

Taehyung sighed for the fourth time in last one hour. Everyone shared a worried look but no one dared to utter a single word because it was very much visible that if they got on taehyung's knees right now, there'll be no going back. Plus his dark expression and irritated look is enough to scar anyone away.

"What will you like to eat Tae?" Irene asked. Everyone patted her shoulder mentally for her braveness.

"Nothing" taehyung replied in deep voice. To which other gulped and sat down quietly.

Taehyung sat on the corner of table and pull out his phone from hid bag pack. He passed some time on it but every passing second his irritation only grew, which was clearly felt by not only his friends but people around them too.

Before anyone can realise, taehyung threw his phone in other direction without looking up. What he didn't see is the person who caught his phone, who sat across their table with another person.

Jimin was about to poke taehyung's shoulder to make him look up but before he can do anything, the person who caught his phone waved his plam to show him to not do it.

Jimin and others gave him questioning look and unknown person smiled at them before standing up and walking towards them. He slowly put the phone in his pocket which made everyone more confused.

That person stopped walking when he reached their table and stood beside taehyung whose head was still down, maybe lost in thoughts???

Everyone waited for him to say something or yell something but instead he slowly raised his one hand and patted taehyung's head lovingly. He ruffled taehyung's hair while saying –
"Calm down there. Why so aggressive my tiger?"

Anyone who heard his voice can easily feel the softness and tenderness in his voice, which no one understood why a unknown handsome man will show it to someone.

'Waitttt what..? Tiger?? Myyyy tiger....?' Everyone widely opened their eyes when realisation finally hit them.

On other hand, taehyung looked up and saw the person he was least expecting. His irritation was long forgotten. He quickly stood up and hugged that unknown person tightly, to everyone's surprise he didn't pushed taehyung away but hugged him back with same passion or more.

"Good to see you first" Taehyung said to handsome man after detaching from hug.

"Just for your information, I'm here too" everyone turned their eyes across the table where another handsome male was present.

'Since when did everyone started becoming this handsome?' Everyone on table except for jungkook & jin thought

Taehyung is another case while poor first was dealing with that case, as he was holding a tiger from jumping on his pray.

"Let go" taehyung whined but did not stop wiggling.

"First calm down" first said and tighten his grip so his baby tiger won't jump on anyone or one particular person.

"Fourthhhh" taehyung whined at unknown man and showed his puppy eyes which melted other instantly.

The sitting man stood up and pull taehyung from first's grip & hug him.

"I miss you too" Fourth said while others except from first stared at them, not knowing what to do or say.

First who noticed them said "Hello!! We are his friends from Thailand. We just joined today & others will join soon. Hope you don't mind us tagging along"

'Great there are other too' jungkook groaned internally.

"Not at all. More friends are always profitable" jin said with his wwh smile.

"See you tomorrow then" with that he walked out. Oops!! not alone, he dragged the hugging duo with him too.

■■■

Vote ⭐️ || Comment 💬

Author : kv_amorist