chapter 2

ANTONIO (FATHER) POV:

As I was in my office I thought about my only daughter Aurora she was taken by my ex wife in the middle of the night since then we done everything possible to find her but we never do.

My thoughts got intorupted by my phone ringing and a voice of a male speaking "Hello is this Antonio Russo?" He asked. "Yes what do you want?" I asked in my cold voice.
"Hello Sir I am officer Johnson from the police station in Dallas I wanted to inform you that your ex wife and her husband recently died and your daughter Aurora is without a legal guardian and we wanted to ask you if you want to take her in or she will be put In Foster Care." I was shocked to say at least I couldn't speak "Hello?" He asked "ah yes I would like to take her in I live in new York so I will be there in some hours" i responded "I'm happy to hear that we will prepare the documents in the meantime" I ended the call and called my son's into my office.

Soon everyone of my children came into my office they were shocked to see me smiling like an idiot. "Dad is everything alright?" Asked my first son Marco "Yes son everything is wonderful I need to tell you all something" I informed everyone waited that I continue so I did "today I got a call from a police station in Dallas they Informed me that your mother and her husband recently died and I need to go there to pick you sister up" I replied all while smiling.

Everyone was shocked to say at least soon Elio started yelling "OMG OUR SISTER IS COMING HOME I AM SO EXCITED I WILL NOT BE THE LITTLE ONE ANYMORE" then my first born son Marco speaks up "what are we still doing here? Let's get our neonata"
(Neonata=babygirl)

Everyone got to their rooms to get ready to meet our bambina.
(Bambina=kid)

I was so excited and I thought the whole way there if she remembers us and if she had a beautiful life
How will she look like? And a lot similar questions were running through my mind.

*AT THE POLICE STATION*

As we arrived at the police station everyone trembled in fear "Aurora Rose were can I find her?" I asked
"Follow me sir I'm officer Johnson we talked on the phone" an officer said to me. We walked into a room and he started to speak "so Aurora is in the other room I am going to wake her up in the meantime you could sign the papers to have her guardianship" I just nodded he got up and left to get my baby. As I finished signing the papers I heard the door open.