chapter 9

ANTONIO POV:

After Aurora left I looked at my son "why would you say something like that we all decided that we will ask her once she will be comfortable around us so tell me why do you needed to put her in this position?" I asked anger filled my voice.

He couldn't even answer because we heard a loud thump and it could only come from one person and that was my daughter Aurora we all got up immediately and ran to her.

When we reached the stairs my heart sank to my toes.

Aurora was laying on the stairs drenched in blood and it looked like she was coughing blood.

Marcello ran to her and yelled to her that she should stay awake but she closed her eyes.

Marcello then checked her pulse "no no no NO! Fuck Aurora stay with me" he said I didn't notice until I felt a tear an my cheek that I was actually crying.

I felt the mood go down Marcello was trying his best to bring her back to live we soon got too the medical wing of the house Auroras heart wasn't beating for 1 minute and 27 seconds then on the 28 second her heart started beating again I felt myself feel better I couldn't imagine what I would do if I would lose her after such a long time that we didn't have her and now we do I can't lose her not again...

Marcello kicked us all out of the room and just had his assistant there so we just could wait

MARCELLO POV:

I kicked everyone out and kept my assistant in the room hher name is Juliet she is a beautiful woman and has a fantastic character.

I told her to change Aurora while I prepare the things we need.

After a while I noticed that Juliet still didn't come out so I got tho the room and I saw that she was frozen she was like a statue I didn't know why usually she is professional so I don't know what happened.

I got to where Juliet was standing and I froze when my little sister was lying there in just a top and some shorts but here body was full of bruises; scars and carvings?

My heart shattered on pieces when I saw her but her ribs were absolutely horrific they were multicolor they were blue yellow and purple.

I recomposed myself and got ready to heal her wounds Juliet was still frozen so I said to her "Juliet if you want you can go outside" she just nodded her head and got outside.

Once she was outside I treated her wounds after I did a fully check up of her body I came to the conclusion that she has 2 broken ribs, a small concussion, a dislocated shoulder and she has 3 words craved in her body the words are: slut, whore and useless.

I had tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall just not yet.

I got outside were everyone was waiting impatiently.

"Is she alright?"

"What happened?"

"How is she?"

"Is she awake?"

"Why did she cough blood?"

"Why did you need so much time and-"

"FINITELA VOI TUTTI STATE ZITTE A FATE PARLARE VOSTRO FRATELLO"

Translation: "stop it you all and quiet down let your brother talk."

Said my father everyone quite down and I thanked my father "son what happened?" Asked my father.

"Aurora coughed blood because she has 2 broken ribs they touched a vital organ and it started to bleed but after this I noticed a dozen of bruises she has cuts and cravings all over her body the wounds were New old everything from a miny cut to a big cut she has everything.
She is malnourished and how you all noticed she is too short so I think this was going on for a long time.
Her body needs now a lot time to heal her body is too tired so it gave up how you noticed before I gave her something so that she is still aslzfor a while if she wakes up please don't ask her to many questions."

Everyone has tears in they're eyes Xander punched a whole in the wall my father was frozen on the spot and the triplets were crying the rest was frozen like father.

Soon everyone left to go to their room just father stayed "can I go in?" He asked "sure." He got into her room and I got towards my bedroom when I entered my bedroom I started crying so hard I felt arms around I watched up and saw Marco with tears in his eyes watching at me "she didn't deserve anything she is so a beautiful person why?" I cried

"I don't know but I will make them pay" he assured me.

After I cried for what felt forever I looked up "thank you " I said"you are welcome baby brother" he said while chuckling a little I pouted he chuckled again and soon left "good night" I said "good night sleep good" he wished.