chapter 5

ANTONIO POV:

After Aurora exused herself and got to her room we started talking. "Dad did you see how her breath is unregular?" Asked my son xander he is usually the quiet person in our family and doesn't talk much he usually observes things so it's not shocking that he noticed something like that it is just shocking that he is speaking without being spoken to. If I think about it I noticed it too but I just ignored it.

"Yeah and she flinches for everything" said my son Elia "yeah and when we hugged her she tried hard not to cry out loud I saw it on her face" added Xander.

"Well we need to gain her trust again and hopefully she will tell us what is the reason for this" I said hoping that it is nothing bad

"Dad! How can you say something like that we need to talk about it now we don't now if it is something bad or not what if she is feeling pain? Or is just not talking because she doesn't want to disturb us or annoy us only because she remembers us doesn't mean that she knows how hard we love her and how nothing about her can annoy or disturb us." Xander said to say I was shocked was an Understatement and my son's were too that was a lot of speaking since a long time.

After everyone got out of their shock my eldest spoke up "Dad I think he is right we should ask her about it I don't know if she responds to us but we can try because if she is really in pain then we should do something about it I don't want her in pain and I think you too Dad"

His words got me thinking "let her be here a little bit longer and then we ask her about it I want her to be comfortable, okay?" I got a round of okay's.

I got up to the room of my daughter to look what she is up to.

When I entered her room she was sleeping so I let her be and got to my office.

XANDER POV:

Today I talked the most since a long time everyone was shocked but I don't care I could talk a day long only for my sister.

As soon as my father got up stairs everyone left the room too I got into my room and just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling and thought about my sister I hope what I've observed isn't something bad and she is alright because if she isn't alright and she is in pain I be dammed that I will let that bastard wo did it to her life happily.

The day soon finished and we were on the dinner table Aurora ate again not much but we didn't want to say something about it.

She soon left to go sleep and everyone copied her.

It was night but I couldn't sleep but what I heard was horrifying I heard a painful scream the scream was from my little sister i jumped up and got my gun as I walked out of the room and got to her room I saw my hole family with guns in their hands and ready to open the door but what we saw next was horrifying.

My little sister was having a nightmare but it was no normal nightmare it was like a memory. I got out of my shock first and ran to her son Marco was nere me helping me "Aurora wake up baby" we tried calling her out of her dream and giving gentle slaps on her cheek.

As she didn't wake up I did the only thing I thought was smart "AURORA WAKE UP" i screamed as soon as I finished she jumped out of her sleep and started crying hysterically.