Chapter 10

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ʀᴀᴘᴇ, ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴛᴄ. sᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴘᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪsʜ... ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴘᴀsᴛ, ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ...

---------------------------------------------------------

                            𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Jungkook:- pup so my last question for you is why are you afraid of lightning and thunder? If you are comfortable then answer it ok otherwise I will change the question.

Tae:-  no i really want to tell you kookie... Because I don't want to hide anything from you.

Jungkook:- but remember whenever you feel like you can't continue then stop there ok?

Tae:- ok kookie. It happened three years ago when I was 20. Once there was a function in our college. It was starting at 6 o'clock in the evening.
By the time the function was over, I didn't know when it would be 10 pm.

Tae toke a deep breath and start again in a low tone.

Tae:- Jimin had gone home before me because he was not feeling well… while I was waiting for the bus after coming out of college… at the bus stop... Because I had come with jimin in his car… when jimin went away so I went bus stop because i have no other option. I was waiting for the bus...Then suddenly it start raining.

Tae stop here and jungkook saw that tae is hesitate to continue.

Jungkook:- you are not comfortable pup... So let's stop here.

Tae:- no i wanna continue... I wanna tell this thing to you because you deserve to know and i trust you enough to let you know... I didn't tell anybody even jimin. So please give me sometime.

Jungkook:- ok as you wish pup.

After 5 min tae start again.

Tae:- i run towards a alley. there was a house with shelter just beside the alley...I stand there waiting for the bus... Then i Heard a voice from the alley. I went inside the alley and asked that hey! Someone is there? Then I heard a scream… A loud scream.  I got scared so I thought of running away from there. I turned and started walking from there. Suddenly I heard the sound of someone walking. I looked behind me and saw that someone was walking behind me, that's when i start to run but The man grabbed the collar of my shirt and Caught me. 

Tae voice is now so low and he starts shattering and his body is shivering.

Jungkook:- it's ok pup... I am here baby tae.

Tae:- he pulled me inside the alley... And there i saw 3 more men and 2 girl. The girls is around my age. Out of those two girls, one girl was lying on the ground naked and injured and a man was holding both her hands and the other man was r-ra-rappin-ing her. And the third man was tearing the clothes of that other girl...that other girl was also a little injured.

Tae:- when they saw me the second man, who was holding the first girl hands, come towards me will saying that wow i didn't saw someone this beautiful and hot. I am gonna have him first. Then I saw that the first man who was raping the first girl stab the girl on her stomach while saying that I am done with you. You were too lose and I didn't feel any pressure. Then he look at the second girl and asked her that if she was virgin or not. That girl replied that she lost her virginity to her boyfriend.

Tae:- after that the first man said to the third man that if he wanna do sex with her or not. The third man replied that yup i want. What about you?. Then the first man replied that no because i wanna do with this pretty boy. The second man said that he also didn't wanna do with that girl because he wanna do with me.
I saw the first girl was dieing. And the third man is raping the second girl. She was screaming. I got so much scared. Then the first and second man was talking who will do sex with me first. They started fighting... while the one who was holding me said that not now, he will do it first because he had seen me earlier and had caught me.

Jungkook is getting angry on this and hold tae's waist is tightly but what can he do it's past... Or maybe he can do.

Tae:- the first man said that I am your boss so I will do with him first. then the second man said that your always play boss card... But not now ... I will do first. The fourth man said that i always do in last... But not now. Then three of them start fighting again. The fourth one left my hand something that time my mind was screaming at to run as fast as I can so I kept trying to get away from them... after some 2 to 3 minutes I was able to get away from them so I started running. I didn't know if they was behind me or not ... I was just running and then I come to Jin hyung's house. Then i told him that it's was raining and I can't find the bus so can stay with you? He said ok then i stay there the whole night and next morning my father come to pich me up from Jin hyung' s house.

Jungkook:- You suffered so much but why didn't you tell your father about this pup?

Tae:- because i didn't want to give him tension.

Jungkook:- let's forget about it pup. I am here I will protect you. Sleep pup ... You have to rest.

Tae:- ok kookie, good night.

Jungkook:- good night pup.

After tae went in his dreamland.

Jungkook:- i am here to protect you my love. I will make sure to make you forget about that night and give you all the love and happiness you deserve and I will make you fall in love with me, with rain and with thunder. If I have to keep you safe or make you happy or anyone make you cry, I will sacrifice this whole world for you my love... If it's make you happy, if it's make you safe, it's someone make you cry. And if you want, I will sacrifice myself for you my pup.

And then jungkook fell asleep.

      ----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Hey my precious little demons... Here's Chapter 10.
I hope you guys like it. i am so much excited >⁠.⁠<

Do vote if you liked my stories. It encourages me to write more chapters and stories.

Share my story/ff as much as you can. It helps me reach a larger audience/readers.

Comment your thoughts and theories about my stories. Let me know what and how you liked it.

Follow for more Chapters/stories If you love reading fictional stories or ff and if you wanna read more of my new stories And wanna know my latest update then follow me.

Turn on the notification settings for getting instant notification whenever I publish the new Chapter.

Thank you for reading<3
Love you all my precious little demon

                (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤       (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

     ----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------