Chapter 12

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

When I get everything. I was about to go then I looked at the grandma. She was still standing on the side of the door with her bags.

Jungkook:- Grandma can I help you?

Old lady:- no son you go. Your fiance must be waiting for you.

Jungkook:- no grandma. How can I leave you here when you help me this much ... Tell me your address. I will drop you there. I came here by my car so don't worry.

Old lady:- ok son.

Then I carry grandma's bags and mine and put them on the backseat and then open the door for grandma. I seat on the driving seat then grandma told me her address. I took her there.

                  𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 𝙼𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Jungkook:- we are here grandma.

Old lady:- thank you, son. May god bless you.

Jungkook:- by the way grandma why do you live here in the small apartment? Even Alone.

Old lady:- no son ... I lived with a girl who had a baby. She lives with me here. I was all alone... And She also was all alone except her baby. So we became each other's only family.

Jungkook:- ohh ok grandma... If anything happens or if you want help then plz call on this number.

I give her my personal phone number. After listening to her story I feel so bad for her and also for that girl and her baby.

Old lady:- thank you son and I will.

After saying bye to her i again started the car and went towards my house. My pup must be waiting for me. Jungkook thought." 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝐴 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑃𝑢𝑝 𝐼 𝐴𝑚 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔."

                          𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

On the other side. Tae went inside the washroom. He was in so much pain. There he remembered about some and he started crying.

                       𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I went inside the bathroom then I remembered that I didn't have pads and clothes. What i will do now? I even made Jungkook's t-shirt and bedsheet dirty... I didn't even answer his other... How will I explain to him that i am intersex and i can get pregnant that's why I have period.

Taehyung's thought," 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐾𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝑂𝑟 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐻𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐼𝑠 𝐻𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝑀𝑒? 𝐼 𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑊𝒉𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑊𝒉𝑦 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑊𝒉𝑦 𝑀𝑒? 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑂𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑠𝑐𝒉𝑜𝑜𝑙?"