Chapter 11

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

It's morning And sunlight started coming into the room through the window. We can see  that there are two persons cuddling with each other looking too cute. The sunlight hitting the raven hair man's face. The little one's face is hiding in the neck of the raven hair.

(They are looking like this👆)

(A black and white version)

Jungkook woke up from his sleep and look on his chest.

                         𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

When the sunlight hit on my face, i woke up from my sleep and I feel something heavy on my chest.

I look at my chest there i saw the most beautiful sight. Tae, my Petal is sleeping on my chest with those fluffy cheeks and a cute pout.

After looking at tae's face atleast 10 min then i think about my phone. I took my phone from the night stand and saw that it's 9:23 so i thought about to leave the bed and make some breakfast from me and my pup.

Because today is Sunday it's means no work no office no meeting etc. i can spend time with my pup. So what should we do? Leave it. I will think about it leter. Now i have to make breakfast.

When I left the bed tae took my pillow and hug it. I will leave my beauty to sleep more.

(ᴀ/ɴ:- ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ 😏 )

I went inside the washroom to my morning routine.

                    𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎