Chapter 14

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After jungkook went his office then after sometime tae wear his clothes which he was wearing that day... And went his house to took some of his clothes.

And now It's been one week that tae was living with jungkook. And yesterday their parents called them and told them that they were coming today. Today is Sunday so jungkook is also here and they both are in the kitchen.

They are making some lunch for their parents.... Mostly tae because jungkook was just sitting there and staring at tae and sometimes he talk. It's been 2 whole week when they both meet. And in these one week they became too close to each other.

(ᴀ/ɴ:- ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛʜs ʜᴇʀᴇ... ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛʜᴇɴ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ɴᴀᴍᴊɪɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜsᴀɴ... sᴏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴄᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.)

Jungkook:-  are you done or not, pup?

Tae:- yeah .. I am almost done. Let's sit on the living room.

Jungkook:- ok.

They went towards the living room ... And sit on the couch.

Tae:- you know we can't meet this week because I have very busy sedule... But I really enjoyed this week with you kookie.

Jungkook:- me to pup... But had to the office.. I am sorry I didn't here with you fully... And I have to go to daegu for 3 days in this week for  a meeting.

They are talking ... Suddenly they heard a door ring so jungkoywent to the door to open it... Tae went behind him... They saw their parents there.

Tae:- come inside guys.

They all went inside and sit on the couch till then tae bring orange juice for them. He served to them then sit beside jungkook. Tae's parents sitting on one couch and jungkook's parents sit on other one... Taekook sit on one couch.

Taeron:- so bub how are you?

Tae:- I am good dad. What you and mom?

Taehee:- we both are also good bub.

Minkyu:- champ, w how are you and the company?

Jungkook:- I am good and about the company... It's going well. Xxx company's ceo wants to collab with us ... So I have to go the daegu for the meeting. By the way how are you both?

Inha:- we both are good. Taebear did you took care of him? I know he is careless boy.

Tae:- yes aunty.. I did ... And he is not a careless boy... He just forget things... When he focus on his work or something.

Taehee:- what about you? Did you take care of yourself? I know you have your days. By the way did you tell him?

Jungkook:- yes aunty he did tell me and I took care of him in his days.