Stars Shine Through Blue Waters

Stars shined in the Blue waters
"Don't be nervous kio, im sure they'll adore you" my caretaker said to me. As I, my sister and my caretaker walked through the wet grass i look up to the stars, the same stars me and mother looked at.

"The stars looks so pretty down here. They shine so bright!" my young self said "But they don't realize that my child, they see other stars shine as bright as them but incapability of looking at themselves make as if though they don't shine at all." my dear mother said.

I felt as if a single tear went down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly, still looking at the stars as the memories flashed in my eyes so clearly. i ran my fingers through the lake. its blue waters mezmorized me. The reflection of the moon shined through the blue waters as a gust of wind went through my hair.

i snapped back to reality when Vivianna, our caretaker said we have arrived to our destination. The wooden doors slams as we enter it, the heavy metal doorknobs rustling. The wooden floorboards were cracked and looked old, like a few decades old. The hallway are filled with echoes of childrens laughter and chatter. I walk through the hallway, paintings and drawings of children filled the wall. I admired them.

We went up the wooden stairs, landong a foot on eachstep of the way lead to creaking. The moonlight shines through the windows so beautifuly. Vivianna then opened the wooden doors leading to the children's bedroom. Filled with drawings, paintings on the walls, toys and dolls scattered across the floor. I was starting to worry that this, this place is where im gonna grow up in the next 7 years. I look at the empty bed that was reserved for me and my sister, it was a bunk bed with a drawer on the left. I picked the top bunk so i could get access to the windows, where i could see the beautiful stars and night sky. my sister agreed that she could be bottom bunk. She attached a rug that she took from our old house and put it to the side of the bunk bed. I guess she put it there so when she would turn on her lamp it won't disturb people that much. She likes to read at night, she says to me it's like some sort of therapy to her. I would say the same for star gazing and writing.

She reminds me alot about our father. He would read us bedtime stories along with my sister, me and mother would go out and look at the stars together. It used to be so peaceful back then. What happened now?