Page III: Train Wrecks

The train had been moving as normal, [Y/N] yapping to Rogue about how Logan had 'disrespectfully thrown' him out of bed while he was having the best dream. He was going to go into details about the dream until the lights started to flicker on the train, and it came to a screeching halt. They could hear the electricity zapping and the metal creaking until the train quite literally got bent in half.

Logan had already been out of his seat the second the train came to a halt, but watching the older individual come into the train wearing black clothing and some funky helmet, Logan's claws came out in preparation for a fight.

[Y/N] was standing behind Logan, peeking out from around him to curiously look at the older man who managed to split a train open; he was pretty impressed.

"You must be Wolverine." The older man, who [Y/N] could assume was Magneto based on his display of power, had taken a few steps forward, but when Logan went to take a step towards him, Magneto raised a hand, stopping Logan completely. "That remarkable metal doesn't run through your entire body, does it?" He questioned, and when his fist had opened up, it caused Logan's arms to shoot out either side, being in a T position.

[Y/N], still standing behind Logan, clutched at the older man's jacket. Magneto's power was a perfect match against Logan; he stood practically no chance. [Y/N] wondered what it'd be like to have a power like that and how he could mess with Logan for fun if he had it.

The more Magneto's hand splayed open, the more Logan seemed to be in pain or discomfort; his claws seemed to be getting pulled apart. [Y/N] could feel his teeth clicking together; chattering. His nails were practically digging into Logan's coat as a familiar buzz entered his mind, his eyes unfocusing as every sound became mute. He wondered...

How would Magneto's blood taste? Would it taste more metallic? Since he's older, would that also have a different taste than someone who was younger?

He could feel himself practically salivating at the thought of his fangs piercing his skin... When was the last time he tasted blood? It didn't really matter; he didn't survive solely on blood; he could eat and drink normal things and live just fine, but... he craved blood.

His mind was so hyper-fixed on the thought of blood that it didn't even register as his body moved on its own. When he was 'bloodthirsty', his reflexes and movements were a lot quicker, and even though Magneto had many more years of battle experience than [Y/N] did, he did not see him until he felt him.

His bite was just at the wrist, piercing him with his top fangs instead of both top and bottom. He had gotten just a taste of his blood before he was stabbed with something, almost like a needle, in the neck, causing him to pass out.

Magneto had almost taken down a whole group of police if not for Charles stopping him by using his abilities on Erik's companions. However, Erik still got away with not only the person he wanted but an extra who may prove useful to him. It was safe to say that Logan was not happy.

Logan washed his face in the sink, using a towel to quickly dry it off, before turning to look at the people in his room. "You said he wanted me." His gaze did not leave Charles as he grabbed his jacket from the chair, putting it on as Charles spoke.

"I made a terrible mistake. His helmet was somehow designed to block my telepathy. I couldn't see what he was after till it was too late." Charles explained, which didn't make Logan any more happy.