Page VIII: Crash Landing

They had been flying for some time now, and they were given the okay to take off their seatbelts. [Y/N] was busy talking to Kurt for most of the flight, getting to know him some more. He found out that he was the person who attacked the president, but he didn't particularly want to. He asked about Kurt's scars and found out they were angelic symbols passed down by Archangel Gabriel to mankind, one scar for every sin. While [Y/N] wasn't particularly the religious type, he respected people's beliefs. 

"How far are we?" He heard Logan ask, looking over to see him beside Jean's chair, his forearm resting beside the headrest.

"We're actually coming up on the mansion now," Jean answered, short and simple. The jet's dashboard started to make beeping sounds, which interested [Y/N] to come over and see what it was up to.

"I've got two signals approaching," Storm told them, and on the radar, they could see two little triangles coming up to the blue circle, which was them. "Coming in fast."

Then a voice came through the comms. "Unidentified aircraft, you are ordered to descend to twenty thousand feet. Return with our escort to Hanscom Air Force Base. You have ten seconds to comply." The female voice finally stopped, not giving them a lot of time to decide. 

"Wow, somebody's angry," Storm remarked, a little exasperated by the rudeness. Logan had answered back with 'I wonder why', looking back at John.

Then, the pilot started speaking again. "We are coming up alongside you to escort you to Hanscom Air Force Base. Lower your altitude now." To their sides, they could see the two jets on either side of them, with one of the pilots aggressively pointing down to them to signal them to lower their altitude. "Repeat—lower your altitude to twenty thousand feet. This is your last warning." It was [Y/N]'s cue to go back to his seat, swiftly buckling himself back into it as he knew they were not surrendering. 

"They're falling back," Storm sighed, and then the jet started to aggressively beep. "They're marking us," She explained, explaining the reason for the aggressive beeping. [Y/N] wonders if he's ever going to be taught how to fly the jet—maybe one day. "They're going to fire! Hang on!" 

With that, Logan also swiftly got back to his seat, falling into the wall beside his seat as Storm sped up the jet. The soft clicks of everyone securing their seatbelt filled the jet along with the sounds of the jet itself, all the system warnings, and stuff that [Y/N] doesn't understand.

"I got to shake them," Storm warned before spinning the jet to the side, turning them upside down at one point. Now [Y/N] was starting to feel a little travel sick.

"Please don't do that again." John spoke for all of their thoughts, Logan verbally agreeing with him, then asking if we had any weapons, to which he got no response. However, with how dark the sky suddenly got, [Y/N] could assume Storm was using her mutation. 

The dark clouds started to come down out of the sky, creating tornado-like spirals that would try to throw the other jets off. They were persistently weaving through them, though. Soon, one jet was thrown off course, and then the second jet. When the jets were dealt with, the skies cleared up, and Storm stopped using her mutation.

Jean asked if everyone was okay, to which Logan said no. [Y/N] missed the stable ground of the earth already. All of a sudden, the computer started rapidly beeping again, signaling something was coming at them. Two explosives were hot on their tail.