A new home

(A/N : i will redo the first chapter later since i wanna get this out of the way)

Grey pov 

We finally arrived in our new home which was named alacryia.We were then taught how alcryian society and social hierchy works.we learnt aboout soveriegns, vitra retainers highbloods and mandetory etiquette required of nobles. Sylv and i then spent the next week spending time with our new family and went out on bonding trips with them.

After the week we were then trained by father in mana manipulation and i managed to reach mid yellow by training for two weeks which was insane progressed compared to when i was on dichathen.Sylv didn't have any elemental affinities but could manipulate pure mana.Mother then taught us about Aether and its uses but it was pointless for me since i could only use it for static void and i cant even hold that for a thirty seconds.While i was training with Sylv, I always wondered what should happen if I were to trigger the sequences of muscle actions artificially, using mana. Would that have the same effect without having to move my muscles voluntarily? I had spent time injecting mana to specific muscles individually based on my past life knowledge and the results were... promising.So if I trigger a sequence of actions involving all those muscles in a determined order...

Dorsiflexion of foot, flexion of knee, flexion at hip joint followed by plantar flexion of foot, extension of knee and extension at hip joint. These were the sequences that usually occur for a dashing forward motion, like in the beginning of a sprint race.

i then trigered the muscles in perfect sequence while standing and using mana,next thing i know i'm unconscious with a sylvie screaming in the background

Sylvie pov

Sylvie :"GREY!!" I shouted as i ran towards the unconsciousgrey on the wall.

Sylvia :"What happened here?" she asked in a worried voice as she ran towards us with dad.

Sylvie : "I dont know he was over the then he was in the wall"

Agrona :"can you expain in detail" inqiured dad

I then went on to expalin what happened and by the end of it both their eyes widen as if they have made a discovery of a century.

Sylvie :"So will he be okay?" i asked with tears threatening to fall down my face.

Agrona :"Don't worry dear hey will be fine." he assured

I just hope he will be alright.

Agrona pov

I can't belive what i heared.Grey my adopted son and reincarnate has developed a lesser version of the technique that made the thyestes supirior amongst the asura,mirage walk.

My wife and i made sure he was healed and taken care of.

He had been progressing greatly in his training with reaching mid yellow at the age of 10 which is an achievment only him ,my wife and my daughter sylvie had achieved.

I was thinking of handing him Cadells horns and i asked Sylvia about which she heasatantly agreed to.

Sylvia and i have grown closer to eachother after i saved ,healed and chaned my plans for her.Ofcource i hadn't chaned all of them like invading dicathen but enough to satify her.

I hope after i have my reveng on Kezess and the Asura's of Epheotus,i can live a peaceful life with my family.

(A/N:I  sencerly apoligies about this chapter being short.It's just that there is going to be a power blackout in about twenty miutes)