new abilities

Agrona Vritra 

It's been months since those mongrels in dicathen gave up on thier only hope, now theres no one with the potential to stop me anymore.

Soon i will have my ultimate wepon against the asuras of Epheotus, the legacy, currently im searching for a suitible vessle for the legacy.

"Now that everything in my way is gone.  And every alacryian still belives in me it's only a matter of before i get rid of the Asuras, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT KEZESS? THIS IS MY PERFECT VICTORY THATS RIGHT I WIN." I celebrate

""AGRONA VITRA FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD SHUT YOUR DEER LOOKING ASS UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP." my wife sylvia shouted.

"yes mam"

Beware the anger of a kind harted woman

Grey Vritra

I've been practicing with my elements for a week and came up with some new spell

Spell Name: Inferno Nova

Description: Inferno Nova is a spell of immense power, harnessing the raw energy of fire to create a devastating explosion. When cast, the caster channels their mana into a concentrated ball of flames, which then expands rapidly upon impact, engulfing everything in its path in a blazing inferno.

Mechanics:

Invocation: The caster focuses their energy, drawing upon their inner fire to summon forth the flames of the Inferno Nova.

Concentration: With intense concentration, the caster forms a dense sphere of flames, pulsating with volatile energy, at the desired target location.

Release: Upon release, the sphere explodes outward with tremendous force, unleashing a torrent of flames in all directions.

Devastation: The resulting explosion engulfs the area in a massive conflagration, incinerating anything caught within its radius. Structures are reduced to ash, and living beings are either charred to cinders or left writhing in agony from severe burns.

Area of Effect: The range of the Inferno Nova's explosion can vary depending on the caster's skill and power, but even the most basic casting covers a substantial area, leaving little chance for escape.

Elemental Amplification: The spell can be further augmented by combining it with other elemental magic, such as enhancing the flames with additional bursts of air to spread the inferno even wider or infusing the explosion with shards of molten rock for added lethality.

Drawbacks:

Mana Drain: Casting Inferno Nova requires a significant expenditure of mana, leaving the caster drained and vulnerable after its use.

Uncontrolled Spread: The flames unleashed by the spell can quickly spiral out of control if not properly contained, potentially endangering allies or unintended targets.

Environmental Impact: The immense heat generated by the Inferno Nova can scorch the earth, leaving behind a charred landscape and causing lasting damage to the environment.

Moral Dilemma: The sheer destructive power of Inferno Nova raises ethical concerns, as its indiscriminate nature can result in collateral damage and loss of innocent lives.

Glacial Cataclysm

Description: Glacial Cataclysm is an immensely powerful ice spell that taps into the deepest, most primal forces of frost magic. It is a spell of unparalleled magnitude, capable of unleashing a devastating frozen tempest upon the battlefield. Unlike any other ice spell, Glacial Cataclysm transcends the boundaries of conventional magic, harnessing the raw power of the elements themselves.

Mechanics: When cast, Glacial Cataclysm begins with a subtle gathering of frigid energy around the caster, visible as a swirling vortex of icy mist. As the spell reaches its peak, the vortex expands rapidly, encompassing the entire area in a blizzard of freezing winds and swirling snowflakes.

Effects:

Frozen Storm: The spell conjures a raging blizzard that blankets the battlefield, reducing visibility to near-zero and coating everything in a thick layer of ice. Movement becomes difficult, and the bitter cold saps the strength of all who stand within its grasp.

Ice Shards: Within the blizzard, razor-sharp ice shards materialize, hurtling towards enemies with lethal precision. These shards pierce through armor and flesh alike, inflicting severe damage upon impact and leaving behind frostbite wounds that sap the victim's vitality.

Frost Nova: As the Glacial Cataclysm reaches its climax, a powerful shockwave of freezing energy radiates outward from the caster, encasing everything in its path in solid ice. Enemies caught in the blast are frozen solid, rendered immobile and vulnerable to shattering upon impact.

Arctic Domination: The Glacial Cataclysm grants the caster temporary control over the very essence of winter itself, allowing them to manipulate the environment to their advantage. Frozen barriers can be summoned to shield allies from harm, while blizzard-born illusions confound and disorient foes.

Absolute Zero: At the height of its power, the Glacial Cataclysm plunges the battlefield into a state of absolute zero, where all motion ceases, and time itself seems to stand still. In this frozen realm, the caster wields unparalleled control over ice magic, able to shape reality itself to their whims.

Limitations: Despite its overwhelming power, the Glacial Cataclysm comes with significant risks and limitations. The spell requires an immense amount of mana to cast, draining the caster's magical reserves to dangerously low levels. Moreover, the sheer destructive force unleashed by the spell can have unintended consequences, such as triggering avalanches or freezing allies caught in the crossfire.

Conclusion: Glacial Cataclysm stands as a testament to the boundless potential of ice magic, offering its wielder the power to reshape the world itself with a mere flick of the wrist. But with great power comes great responsibility, and those who dare to wield this spell must tread carefully, lest they become consumed by the icy forces they seek to command.

I'm gonna have a ball against seris tommorow

(new chap tomorow, if not then kill me at this location

your moms house)