Chapter 7

Woodsboro, California 28 September 1996

Serena sat in the kitchen listening to Sidney cry against the door. There was no more banging or noise until Billy called to Sid and fell down the stairs. 'Talk about a good actor.' Serena thought to herself while rolling her eyes. She'd seen Stu waiting in the kitchen while Billy manipulated Sidney, he'd managed to get the gun out of Sidneys hand as he opened the door to let Randy in. "Please help me." Randy said when he was let into the house believing Billy's innocent act he didn't know what to say he was stunned that his friend could've done something like that. He'd looked over and seen Serena in the kitchen she wasn't scared or wounded but, smiling.

Randy looked back at Billy he had just finished ranting about how Stu had gone mad. "We all go a little mad sometimes." Billy said with a grin as he began to raise the gun and shoot Randy in his chest, Sidney was trying to stop Billy but he didn't and as soon as Randy hit the ground Sid was by his side trying to make sure he was okay, but she didn't have time to make sure because she say Billy staring at her and she knew she had to get away. Sidney ran trying to get away from Billy after he'd said his reveling line, she ran straight into Stu who had Serena right next to him, "Please help me!" She was holding on to him while leaning onto is chest. After a few seconds Stu started to smile and he raised the voice changer "Surprise Sidney." She pushed past Stu but was blocked by Billy on the other end of the kitchen. She kept looking around not sure who to hate more, her boyfriend, her childhood best friend or Stu.

Stu threw the voice changer over to Billy who was proud of what he'd achieved "Whats the matter Sidney you look like you've seen a ghost?" Billy said through the voice changer, Sid didn't know what to do and she was busy shouting about why they chose her. "Its all part of the game Sidney." Stu said just to tease Sidney, Serena stood infront of Stu he dropped his arms and wrapped them around her shoulders letting them hang down gun in hand as he hung his head on Serenas head. Billy and Sidney were busy having an argument about why he killed her mother but he didn't answer instead he looked at Serena, "A motive, you want a fucking motive!" Serena said with a laugh, she was so mad the only thing she could do was laugh. Stu had let her go and taken a few steps back just incase she needed her space Serena took the gun from Stu, she pointed it at Sidney watching as her tears got more intense and she was barely able to keep standing she was so weak but Serena made sure Sidney kept her eyes up and right in Serenas eyes.

"Billy and Stu do the killing and I make the plans." Serena was proud of this, she'd never killed anybody before of course but oh how she wanted to, she wanted to watch the blood drip down someone's chest as it poured out of the person's throat but of course she never did mainly because she was bored but her brother was more interested and showed more anger toward the situation. Serena would let her brother have the glory of killing Sidney and the rest so they wouldn't get caught, but that would have to be thought through. They kept harassing Sidney, talking about why they killed Maureen and Stu kept making inappropriate jokes. "Now you gotta die, those are the rules." Stu said while he and Billy were explaining the rules of the 'game'. Billy gave a signaling look to Stu just after he comforted Sidney well maybe comforted isn't the right word.

Stu came out of the closet dragging a tied up Neil Prescott. Sid tried to get to her father, but Billy had his strong arms wrapped around her but now it was time to explain their plan. "Got the ending figured out yet Sid!" Billy was having the time of his life he was smiling and gave Sidney a bit of a shake. The boys bugged Sidney more and explained Serenas plan to her, Serena was sitting on the counter cross legged she wasn't very impressed that her brother was busy telling the plan that she herself came up with but it made her brother look happy for the first time in a while so she didn't mind. She kept her eyes on Sidney he hands holding onto her calfs waiting for the big ending where they killed Sidney she wasn't looking forward to the part of being stabbed but it had to happen. The secret was revealed to Sid saying why they killed Maureen and why they were going to kill her, Stu chimed in saying that they will go on and make a sequel how everyone would die except for them. Serena still had the gun it was sitting at her side she'd heard movement and caught a look of hope in Sidneys eyes when she looked she saw gale. She was standing over Dewey checking to make sure he was fine, Serena grabbed at the gun whispering to Billy and Stu to keep doing whatever they wanted she had something to deal with. Sneaking up behind Gale was easy maybe she was still struggling from the little accident she got into, 'Yea. Dead.' Serena thought as she held the gun up to face Gale. The gun was loaded all she had to do was pull the trigger -the easy part- Sid was trying to warm the reporter but she couldn't Billy was holding her mouth closed as him and Stu watched in anticipation. With a loud bang Gale fell to the floor blood sprayed all over the porch and the fallen Deputy. Serena made sure the reporter wasn't breathing before she walked back to the boys who stared at her wide eyed, Sid on the other hand stared at the floor.

"What I'm allowed to kill to." Serena was a bit too proud of herself for killing the annoying reporter, but the boys seemed bugged by the whole thing. Like they're allowed to be they've killed way more people than her "Yea, but we don't shoot then in the back." Billy said, now he has the cheek to act better than her how dare he when all he has achieved has been because of Serena his weak younger sister. Everyone had always assumed she was weak because she was a girl and well, younger -but that wasn't fair. Serena rolled her eyes throwing the gun down on the counter next to Stu, who was about to get stabbed. The boys suggested stabbing each other on the side of the stomach but Serena said it would be to obvious all the same wounds it just wouldn't make sense so she opted to be shot twice Stu was not happy with this to say the least but they went with it anyway. She wanted to be shot in the leg while she was on the stair case and when she fell down shot in the lower stomach side or shoulder whichever Stu could hit but first, she had to stab her brother once in the stomach side and once in the back -not deep enough to kill him tho. Stu was just going to get a nab in the shoulder and lower back away from damagable goods.

Serena untied Mr. Prescott, Billy had already stabbed Sidney in the chest she was already dying so they made her father watch her take her last breath before they shot him in the side of his head making it look like the perfect suicide, now it was time for the real act to begin Serena stabbed her brother, Billy stabbed Stu and Stu grabbed the gun away from Neil Prescott shooting Serena two times as she tumbled down the stairs Billy went to her side struggling a bit to walk as stu had to go put the gun back by the 'killers' side. Serena knew that Dewey was still alive she'd seen him breathing when she shot Gale, but she didn't mind because he was stabbed by ghostface. Stu had called the police because he was in the kitchen after he'd finished with his sob story he wobbled his way over to Serena and Billy. He held Serena close to him knowing she'd taken the worst damage. He placed a kiss on her head as he felt her slip out of consciousness

20 January 2024