CHAPTER SIX: REAPPEAR

That Night
Beyonce POV

"So why won't yall tell me where we going?" I whined as I sat in the backseat.

"Because Bey, we know you woulda said no to coming. You know how you are." She said as we pulled into a valet line outside of the local arena. There were people everywhere hustling and bustling their way into the arena.

"Okay come on." Chelle hopped out and opened the backseat door and drug me out the car. I whined and followed her and Kelly into the VIP line and she showed our tickets to the lady at the door and soon we were in without a hitch.

"Where our seats?" I said looking around for the nearest food spot. I spotted a little Caesar's and took off dashing, pulling Chelle along with me.

"Bitch slow your hungry ass down." She said laughing and letting go of my hand as I slid my way to the front of the line, past some distracted people. The cashier lady chuckled. "Hi, how can I help you today."

I ordered me, Kelly and Michelle all pizza box's and got us drinks, my total was 54 dollars...my math not mathing. This why I don't go nowhere and buy food cause it be over priced.

"Okay yall come on it's about to start." Kelly said leading us down portal 9, I followed behind them as I drunk my slushee.

As the concert started Kehlani and some other white chick came out singing and we all got hype and started singing along. I might really enjoy this.

Soon Kehlani and the girl I now know as Hayley Kiyoko got off stage as it was time for a new artist to come out.

"Alright yall, some of yall may know her as Young Tina Snow, Thee Hot Girl Coach, or even Stalli! But it is MY personal honor to introduce you to Ms. Nasty, Ms. Megan Thee Stallion." My smile immediately dropped and I looked at Kelly and she was already looking at me and I could see the sincerity in her eyes which is why I didn't flip out completely in that moment.

"You fallin back in love?" Chelle leaned down and whispered in my ear. I mugged her and mushed her face.

"Where all my hot girls at?" Megan said getting the crowd hype and coming towards the edge of the stage. My heart dropped to my ass once again when she walked towards our side of the stage. I prayed with every fiber of my being that she didn't see me.

"Y'all over here make some noise..." she trailed off when she locked eyes with me. I seen confusion, shock, and realization wash over her face before a big look aid grin washed over her face.

She slipped behind the stage curtain and I guess talked to her manager or something. She came back a little while later and she went to the middle of the stage.

"Y'all I got this new song I want yall to listen to. It mean a lot to me and a special time in my life." She said as her dancers got in position.

I watched her move and by the end of it I can say I was mesmerized. Rapping is for sure something she was destined to do. But I couldn't help but to hear the message in the song. She was going through a lot and I never even knew it. I knew her mom had died but not her grandmother too. She had a lot to deal with and I don't even think she felt comfortable enough to tell anyone. I can't imagine what she went through losing not only her mom, but her grandmother too, on top of that her dad being abusive to her and her sister. 

Thank God she did get out of that house, with her sisters and into a place of her own. Leo was mostly over my house though, hanging with Solo. They were such a cute couple. OMG I wonder if they would get back together now. I doubt it because Solo has this boy she's delusional over, I personally thing he's bad news.