CHAPTER TWELVE: THE CAT'S OUT THE BAG

Megan POV
The Next Day-Noon

I'm freaked the fuck out. Bey's daughter is standing right in front of me and I feel like I'm looking into a mirror. Is this some kind of sick joke? The only difference between me when I was her age and her is that she has light hazel eyes with a ring of green closer to her pupil. 

"Hi pretty girl, how are you?" I asked brushing the rushing thoughts to the back of my mind. She just stared at me with a big smile on her face.  "Hi Mama!" She ran and hugged my legs with her little arms making my heart burst. This little girl is making my heart burst. I'm her mama...

"Hii, how are you honey?" I said with a smile as I picked her up and examined her pretty face as much as I could before she laid her head on my shoulder. 

"I good. Awre you finalwee stayin'?" She asked and sat up looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I felt my heart pang and I nodded immediately. 

"'m here to stay babygirl. I won't be living with you and your mommy, but I'll come over whenever you wanna see me. You might even be able to come over to my house with your mommy sometimes. You want that??" I asked her in a gleeful voice. 

She smiled big and hugged my neck. "YES!" She squealed out. She's so adorable. 

"Oh I got you some stuff boo, you wanna open it now or eat your food?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen and sat her on the counter so she could see the glittery gift bags behind the bag of chick-fil- a. She looked at the bag of food and her pupils dilated before she leaned over and snatched the bag up. Thank GOD I took my food out first. 

"My favoriteee!" She smiled and tore the bag open with her chubby little hands. I giggled to myself softly and snuck a quick picture. I texted it to Bey since she was out handling business with Jay.  

Stalli<3: [1 Attachment]
Stalli<3: She's so precious...I think I'm gonna cry

I slid my phone back in my pocket and put all my attention on the tiny little bundle of joy sitting right in front of me. She opened her mouth super wide and stuffed three fries as she gobbled everything. If I didn't think she'd choke I'd continue to let her eat like that. "Slow down boo boo, it's not going anywhe'a." I said laughing as my accent slipped a little. 

"Yew wan won?" She held up a half-eaten waffle fry. I busted out laughing cause girl really?

I shook my head no and grabbed my food off one of Bey's other counters and returned to my spot standing in front of little Asharia as she sat on the counter with her legs swinging. I walked up a little closer to her, standing over her protectively to make sure she didn't fall or in any way get hurt. 

I decided to start a conversation with her as she opened her gift about what the best cartoon is but that just lead to us arguing, and her being mad at me and giving me the silent treatment until Bey walked through the door hauling groceries. 

"Hey yall." She said out of breath as she closed her door. I smiled and helped Asharia off the counter and she ran over to Bey and signaled that she wanted to be picked up. "Hey mommy's princess, you have fun with Mama today?" She asked as she picked Asharia up and kissed all over her cheeks and forehead, turning the little bundle of joy into a cute gigglebutt. 

"Y-Yess, Mommy!" She laughed uncontrollably while thrashing around in Bey's arms. Bey ceased her attacks, threw Sharia up in the air, caught her, and blew raspberries on her tiny tummy. Just being in this moment with them is making my heart warm and I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

"Mama! Save me!" Sharia playfully begged. I laughed and picked Bey up as she held Ria and I ran around their living room making both of them laugh and giggle begging me to put them down.