The De Vil place

As soon as they arrived to their destination, the Coronal, Tibbs, and the hyena twins were in front of the gates that was between them and the De Vil place. Coronal: "They say that the place is haunted or some fiddle rattle of sorts." Jokey: "Well... it sure looks like it..." Jokeo: "No doubt about it." Tibbs: "Indeed..." Coronal: "Just keep a sharp lookout, no telling what could be in there, well blast it all boys, on the double men, on the double!" Tibbs: "Yes sir!, right away sir!" Jokey: "Wait for us!" said Jokey, as he and Jokeo follow the tabby cat to climb a tree to get over the gates and soon got inside the mansion through an opened window. It was not long before they find a hole that was big enough for at least Tibbs to go through. The tabby cat soon sees a cage that held what looked like a small pink cat that was around Tommy's size. She had a long thin tails, rabbit like feet, and big blue eyes that would melt the hearts of many. Her name was Gidget D Mew (voiced by Lisa Ortiz), and she was also a former human child that the Demon trio tricked to visit Pleasure island in the past. Tibbs: "Hey, young lady." Gidget: "Huh?" Tibbs: "Have you seen 15 stolen puppies here?" Gidget: "I don't know about stolen, but there are dalmatians puppies here, 99 of them of course." this made Tibbs to gasped in amazement as he sees that the cat was right. Tibbs: "99...?" Gidget: "But I think I saw some puppies with names and collars, maybe they're the ones you're looking for." Tibbs: "15 of them?" Gidget: "I never counted them, they're over by the TV." said Gidget, pointing at some puppies watching an old cartoon on the TV that showed some flowers dancing in black and white. Tibbs: "Then I better count them." Gidget: "Watch out for the Demon trio." Tibbs: "Demon trio?" Gidget: "Yeah, those three over there, they're mean ones... especially the red one known as ScreamClaw." said Gidget, pointing at the Demon trio, who were watching over the puppies. Gidget: "Be careful, they have magical powers, like turning humans into animals, like me for example." Tibbs: "You mean... you used to be a human?" Gidget: "That's right... I lost everything to those monsters... my family... my home... my friends... and the boy of my dreams..." Tibbs: "I'm very sorry to hear that..." Gidget: "Just be careful." and so with that, Tibbs begins to sneak his way to get a closer look at the puppies. ThunderSmacker: "Hey look guys, watch this! [throws a knife right on the nose of a man on a painting] ah, ha, ha, ha!, how's that for my superior throwing skills?" SpaceWarp: "W-well... it's good as always... I guess..." ScreamClaw: "I can't believe that we're forced to do puppy sitting until Miss De Vil comes." ThunderSmacker: "I know, it's not something I'm enjoying myself, especially since we also got to watch over the Mew girl." SpaceWarp: "I can't believe that the writer would p-put a Pokemon in a Disney s-story." ScreamClaw: "Don't forget that this is a fanfiction, so it's not exactly the same as cannon." ThunderSmacker was about to eat a sandwich when he noticed that Rolly already ate the meat. ThunderSmacker: "Hey!, I told you not to eat me food!" said ThunderSmacker as he shoots a small beam from his pitch fork at Rolly, who barely managed to dodged it. Patch tried to bark at the demon, but he could only let out a squeaky yelp, which made the trio to laugh. ScreamClaw: "Ah, ha, ha, ha!, well at least there's something to laugh about with this." ThunderSmacker: "Yeah, 98 puppies & a squeaky toy." said ThunderSmacker with a laugh, which made Patch to look down in sadness. Cadpig: "Leave my brother alone you bullies!" ThunderSmacker: "Or what?, make us?, ha!, you're just a little runt, you don't stand a chance against us." Penny: "Hey you can't talk that way to my baby sister!" ScreamClaw: "We can talk to anyone in anyway we want!, so back off daddy's girl!" Penny: "Just wait until daddy finds us, then you'll be sorry!" ThunderSmacker: "Oh please, as if he even knows where we are." while the Demon trio were arguing with the puppies, Tibbs went to count the ones with collars, and the number was 15. Tibbs: "Yes... 15!, they're the ones!" unfortunately, SpaceWarp sees the cat and alerted his fellow demons. SpaceWarp: "G-g-guys!, intruder!" ScreamClaw: "A tabby cat?, how about having cat stew tonight?" said ScreamClaw, before making an evil laugh that made Tibbs really scared as he realized that they were planning on eating him. ScreamClaw tries to fire a beam from his pitch fork, only to miss and accidentally destroying the cage that Gidget was in, allowing the pink cat to be free again. Gidget: "I'm free!" ThunderSmacker: "Now look what you've done!" ScreamClaw: "Don't just stand there!, get her!" shouted the red demon dragon, before the other two try catching the pink cat, but she somehow managed to fly up into the air and flew through the hole that Tibbs used to get in, as the tabby cat himself ran through the hole as well. The cat pair soon find the hyena pair eating some food from an opened fridge. Tibbs: "Really?" Jokey: "What?, we were hungry." Gidget: "Jokey?, Jokeo?, is that you?" Jokeo: "Gidget?" Tibbs: "You know each other?" Gidget: "Yes, they're old friends of mine when we were still human." Tibbs: "Oh yeah... they did mentioned that they too were human once." Jokey: "What are you doing here?" Gidget: "The Demon trio kept me captive here and..." Jokeo: "The Demon trio's here?!" Gidget: "Yes, and they have the stolen puppies here." Tibbs: "We must get this news to the puppies' parents at London." Gidget: "Leave that to me." Jokeo: "Then hurry, there's no telling what will happen to those poor puppies." so Gidget flew off through the window in order to head off to London, while Tibbs and the Hyena twins get out to make their report to the Coronal.