101 Dalmatians II Prologue

The screen turns from black to blue, showing a castle that came in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' under it before the story begins. Sometime after Christmas, the news of the dalmatian puppies have been found spread like wildfire, and everyone all over London were happy for this news... everyone that is except for Cruella De Vil, who was not only in probation, but was banned from all things that involves furs and stuff like that. As for the Demon trio, they were nowhere to be seen since the day the dalmatians went home. The Coronal, Tibbs and Captain saw the papers and were proud of the their hyena friends for doing their job. Speaking of the twins, they suggested the Radcliffe family to move to Cherry Tree farm, as it would not only get them back to their posts, but also a place where the puppies can have lots of space to run around in. Thanks to Anita and her soup, Gidget was feeling all better from her cold, and can finally spend time with Tommy, who could use her help to watch over all of his new dalmatian siblings, as it won't be easy for one boy, or fox in Tommy's case, to watch over 99 puppies. It took some time but the new siblings were learning a lot about the original 15 and their new parents, of course they already learned that it's never a good idea of calling Cadpig a piglet after what they saw her do when the Demon trio did. As for her favorite big brother, Patch was feeling like he was just another of the 101 dalmatians lately, wishing that he could be a one of a kind wonder dog, just like his idol, Thunderbolt. And that's where the new chapter of this story begins.