Shocking news

Back at where the auditions were, the Producer was in a state of panic. Producer: "How can he be missing?!, and of all times to do it!, the new show is supposed to be begin in the morning, and I just learned that the star is missing!, how can you shoot a show without a star?!" he kept repeating those last words before Little Lighting came over to him. Once the Producer see the dog, an idea came to his head. Producer: "That's it... we'll change the show to star Little Lightning!, I'm a genius!, it'll be a whole new direction!" once the Producer left, Little Lightning let out an evil chuckle, before coming into Thunderbolt's trailer. Little Lightning: "A whole new direction... how about that, finally I will be out of that overacting ham's shadow!" that was when a trio of shadows came up behind the little dog, and Little Lightning turns around to see that it was the Demon trio themselves. Little Lightning: "Can't you guys enter like normal people?" ThunderSmacker: "We are demons, not humans." ScreamClaw: "So when will we have Thunderbolt's soul?" Little Lighting: "You mean you haven't got him yet?" SpaceWarp: "W-we don't know... where h-he is..." Little Lightning: "Well you better get him, cause if he does get back and does something actually heroic, he'll never go away." ScreamClaw: "Had enough of being his sidekick?" Little Lightning: "I'm tired of living in his shadow, I'm the one who actually does the saving while he gets the credit!, and it's time that I get to be the star, not that heroic fraud!" ThunderSmacker: "Hey guys, you might wanna take a look at today's paper." said the blue demon dragon, before showing the others the picture of Patch next to Thunderbolt. ScreamClaw: "I know that puppy... he's one of those dalmatians that got away from us!" SpaceWarp: "W-what are you planning?" ScreamClaw: "Well... let's just say that we got some unfinished business with those pups... and a certain devil woman." said the red demon dragon, before letting out an evil laugh. Elsewhere in London, at the warehouse, Lars fell to his knees as he felt like a failure now. Lars: "I have failed you... my muse... oh little bird of inspiration!, how far shore have you flown?!~." Cruella: "Oh my poor Lars, don't fall in despair, I know where to find the inspiration..." the scene changed to Cruella standing in front of the old house of the Radcliffe couple, only to see a sign that said, 'sold'. Cruella: "Gone?!, they're all gone?!" that was when the demon trio came up behind her. ScreamClaw: "They moved away not too long ago, they're currently living at Cherry Tree farm." Cruella: "You three?, how do you know this?" asked Cruella, before ThunderSmacker throws the newspaper into the devil woman's face. She got angry at first before seeing the front page. ThunderSmacker: "As you can see, that paper has the answer." Cruella: "I see... and you want their souls, yes?" ScreamClaw: "Yes, and revenge for making fools out of us." Cruella: "I have that goal in mind as well." meanwhile, back at the farm, the newspaper came and another moving van came to the scene. The driver was noun other than Boney 10 himself, and when he saw the paper, he was puzzled. It didn't take long for the elderly demon dragon to get to the farm and sees Gidget and the puppies doing some sort of search party. Boney 10: "What's up?" asked the elderly demon dragon to the humans and dogs. Nanny: "Who are you?" Gidget: "This is Boney 10, he's the one who helped us get back to London." Roger: "Then we should thank you for that." Boney 10: "No problem, and speaking of London, didn't you look at today's paper?" Anita: "No, why?" Boney 10: "Well... it might be easier if I show you." said Boney 10, before showing them the front page, leaving everyone to gasp in shock. Roger: "What?!, Patch in London?!" Gidget: "Then... the same could go for Tommy and Cadpig!" Nanny: "Oh no!, we must have left them behind by mistake!" Boney 10: "Then I would suggest that you better find them quickly, the Demon trio are most likely want to have revenge on them." a moment or two later, Roger, Anita and their original Dalmatian pair went into a car to drive back to London while Nanny watches over the farm. Pongo: "This is all my fault... if I haven't lost count..." Perdita: "Now don't blame yourself dear, the important thing now is to find the kids before the demon trio or Cruella De Vil does." Gidget: "And if you think I would just stay and wait, then think again." Jokey & Jokeo: "Yeah, what she said!" said Gidget and the Hyena twin, as they were sitting between the two dalmatians.