Time to escape once again

The night wore on, with the puppies becoming increasingly despaired. Rolly: "I'm hungry..." Penny: "I wish dad was here..." Lucky: "Patch?, Cadpig?, Tommy?, are you guys okay?" Patch: "Dad was right... I really am just one out of 101... I'm sorry Lucky... this is all my fault..." Tommy: "Wait... didn't Thunderbolt get trapped in a cage like this one once?, in episode 13?" Patch: "No... that was episode 18... wait... episode 18!" said Patch, as an idea came to his head, before he races to the back of the cage, arching his back then flips over and manages to kick the cage door wide open. Penny: "Did you see what Patch just did?!" Tommy: "Alright!" Patch: "Come on sis, let's get out of here." Cadpig: "You got it." said Cadpig, before she jumps down to join her brother in freeing the others. Of course they have to do it without waking up the Demon trio, who were currently sleeping at the moment. Patch sees the lift, and an idea came to his head. Patch: "Perfect... episode 53, 'the mineshaft mix up', you lot stay here until I say it's safe to come out." as Patch goes to the lift, SpaceWarp decided to have a little snack, before hitting his head on the fridge when he saw the empty cages. SpaceWarp: "G-guys!, the puppies are g-gone!" ThunderSmacker: "What?!, not again!" ScreamClaw: "We better find them before Cruella finds out!" Cruella: "Find out about what?" asked the devil woman, who came up behind the trio. ScreamClaw: "Uh... nothing..." SpaceWarp: "Except the p-puppies are gone again..." Cruella: "You let them escape?!" SpaceWarp: "T-these two were asleep!" ThunderSmacker: "You were snoring like a train!" that was when they heard puppy barking from the lift. ScreamClaw: "The lift is barking?" said ScreamClaw, before Cruella opens the lift's doors, only to see that there was no sight of the puppies. Cruella: "The mutts must already be downstairs." SpaceWarp: "F-funny... we never heard lift... g-going down." ThunderSmacker: "Shut up SpaceWarp!" shouted the blue demon dragon, unaware that Patch was on top of the lift and jumped off once it came down. Tommy: "Come on, we gotta get out of here before they come back." Lucky: "But are we gonna go down?" Patch: "Actually, we're going up." said Patch, looking at the skylight. It wasn't long before they put a canvas on top of some cans of paint, setting it up like a trampoline and Rolly was the first to go. Patch: "Alright Rolly, you ready?" Rolly: "Uh... well I..." before he could answer, Patch pushes Rolly to the trampoline and the large pup was bounced up through the skylight and was now on the roof. Rolly: "Wow!, can I do that again?!" Tommy: "Maybe when we get back home, come on everyone, time for the rest of you." meanwhile, down at the ground, Cruella and the trio see that the puppies were nowhere to be found. SpaceWarp: "Do you think the puppies are still upstairs and just tricked us to coming down here?" ThunderSmacker: "Oh come on, dogs aren't that smart!" Cruella: "And yet they were smart enough to outsmart you three idiots!, come on!" said the devil woman, as she and the trio went back upstairs. Back upstairs the puppies were still bouncing on the canvas. By now, only Tommy, Patch, and Cadpig were left. Patch: "Alright, 98, 99, 100... away!" He jumps along with Tommy, but much to their shock, they see Cruella at the bottom of the trampoline. Patch flies into devil woman's head, knocking her, and the demon trio down as they land safely on the floor. Patch: "Run!" said Patch, as he, Cadpig and Tommy races down the hall through the spotted canvases. Soon, the male dalmatian pup tries jumping onto the table, only to fling paint cans. They land on the Demon trio, and they get flown onto a blank canvas. The pups and fox then scramble up the makeshift ladder to the cabinet and jumps onto the spot mobile, which they grabs one of the spots with their teeth. They then swing himself themselves up to the skylight and to the roof where the other puppies were. Thunderbolt had witnessed the whole thing from his open cage and Cruella, and the demon trio storm off outside. He then sees Lars still tied up and an idea came into his head.