❝ 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

INVISIBLE STRING

❛ isn't it just so pretty to thinkall along there was someinvisible string, tying you to me ❜

all along there was some
invisible string, tying you to me

❛ one single thread of goldtied me to you ❜

tied me to you

    EVERYONE KNEW EARLY ON, Allison Lynn Shepherd was extraordinary. She glided through medical school easily, she came out on top of all her classes. It wasn't a surprise, all her siblings were doctors too, but she was different. She was brilliant and now it was time for her intern year.

Being the sister of Derek Shepherd, meant growing up around his best friend, Mark Sloan. Mark was not a man interested in relationships. He had been with women he couldn't name, he usually didn't make it to the second date, and he definitely did not buy anyone flowers, but for some reason, Derek's blonde, little sister just had to catch his eye. Even when Derek clarified it was off limits. All of his sisters were. It was a bad idea, right?

When Allison began at Columbia for medical school, her and Mark began hooking up. It started off as nothing serious, Allison wasn't really looking for anything anyway because she was considering to move for her internship a few years down the line. But as their causal relationship continued, they both changed their mind. By the time she was about finished with medical school, they were engaged with a shared apartment―with both of their names on the lease.