chapter one , throwing punches

CHAPTER ONE"yesterday"season two episode eighteen

CHAPTER ONE
"yesterday"
season two episode eighteen

HOW WRONG IS IT to punch your ex-fiancée straight in the face when you see him flirting up a storm with your best friend? Maybe it was the blind rage or her lack of a moral compass, but for Allison Shepherd, the pros were outweighing the cons.

When she lifted her eyes off of her patient's chart and was met with the figure of Mark Sloan, she lost control. She'd blame the hormones rushing through her body.

The blonde was eight months pregnant, she'd hope it was hiding it enough in this moment. Because she walked over to her ex-fiancée, who was trying to shake hands with Meredith, and with all her force, her fist collided with his perfect cheekbone.

Immediately after, not giving the cheater any time to recover from the previous blow, Derek Shepherd's fist launched to the exact spot the blonde had already punched.

Pain exploded through the blonde's fist, as Meredith asked the two Shepherd siblings, "What the hell was that?"

"That was Mark," Allison shrugged, glaring down at the man on the floor, a result of the impact from Derek's blow.

"PUNCHING OUT PEOPLE on my surgical floor? My Head of Neurosurgery and one of my interns punching out people on my surgical floor?" To say Richard Webber was not happy with the two was an understatement.

Allison's hand had a good bruise, even though she didn't do much damage. They both had ice chips lying on their hands.

Derek took the ice off of his hand. "Put the ice back on your hand, Derek," Addison warned.

"My hand is fine," he stated defiantly.

"Just put it back on, Der," the intern insisted. He gave her the annoyed brother look, eyes rolling back.

"Put the damn ice on your $2-million-dollar-a-year hand," Richard spat, making the black haired guy jump and put the ice back on it.