act one!

MASTERMIND

MASTERMIND.

MARIANNE TUCKER IS DEAD.

When Marianne Tucker was young, she believed she knew all there was to know. Grasping a wealth of knowledge, obtained from the written words of the most esteemed novelists and poets, through the guidance of the few teachers that tolerated her, and simple (well, complex really for a girl in her preteen years) brain-stimulating activities completed in her own leisure, you would think a clever girl like her had all the answers.

She wasn't well liked. In her own naivety, she hadn't even noticed.

Growing up in a small town, of dull and lacklustre events, it's bored residents needed something to frenzy over. Bethany Tucker, turned Bethany Byrne, was just that. Marianne was shunned as a consequence of unavoidable association. In her kind, naive, stupid, ever-loving heart, she pitied her mother long before she hated her. Long before a necklace of bad fortune had been twisted around her neck, choking her, reminding her. Of where she came from. Of who she was. Of who she couldn't escape. Of what.

Her father was a quite different, quite complicated story (for another time, perhaps?).

All in all, it was later decided by Marianne that she knew nothing. But she could learn.

And that she did.

[best read in 
Page colour: white
Font: Times New Roman
Font size: any]
but tbh just read however you like

🌟STARRING:

THE FOUNDER OF THE 'SPENCER REID DEFENCE CLUB', 'an insufferable, finger-gunning loving idiot who frequently breaks out into song.'

(zoey deschanel as marianne lucy byrne

(zoey deschanel as marianne lucy byrne.)

P AND LOO, 'A gift exchanging, running through airports, code-naming their crushes' kind of love.